• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Help us welcome the Elementals!

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Do you have a solution for having to log out and back in for every city you do? My password is not short and simple.
I do have to log into the app, then back into the browser. I only play in one city. I visit my FS and entire map daily. I'm in Orcs, so not a huge map. But it takes for.ev.er. on the browser. Since I can finish up my FS and entire map in about 15 minutes on the app, logging in and out once is not an issue.

DeletedUser12423

It's a 10. I love it, Inno. Not only is the timing for the new race perfect, in between major seasons, the Elementals are the best designed race yet. When I get there, I will gladly make room for them. I do hope you continue to produce such good content and modifcations to buildings sizes in the future. I'm a harsh critic and rarely rate anything over 8.5 unless it's very good or near perfect. And I simply do not see how this could have been done any better.

Very well done, thank you!

DeletedUser12423

Only what you have discovered, I think? Or one ring passed it?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
What is the trading range regional ,world ,all of elvanar?
Only what you have discovered, I think? Or one ring passed it?
I haven't seen anything specific about the upgraded trader from Elementals, but there have been rumors that range would improve.
The range seems to be unlimited.
I know of 2 players that trade with each other, one is ~230 rings west of me, and the other is ~240 rings south of me.

qaccy

I think that's probably because if the upgraded trader had the same range as we have for trading normal goods, the large majority of players in Elementals would be unable to trade sentient goods at all except for with fellowship members. How many of you Elementals players have 'neighbors' also in the Elementals chapter? I don't. I don't even have any neighbors in Halflings, actually...

But is there a fee for trading sentient goods with undiscovered players like there is when trading normal goods?

DeletedUser3507

A tip not all canals need to be connected to portal I have 2 stashed by my main hall and 2 in the middle of my housing and they still produce minerals just fine.

@SoggyShorts I actually have 5 people in my scouted area that are in Elementals which surprised the heck out of me.
Screenshot_17.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
This was possibly my favourite chapter so far. Even with holding back for ~10 days between the FA and event it took 53 days to complete. Very smooth productions, the addition of "cheap&slow" options was a nice touch, and the tech costs were very reasonable. Good looking buildings too.

Only downside for me has been the 3 mandatory squad size increases without a corresponding barracks increase (presumably coming in chapter 13)
This has increased my SS from 1629 to 2001 which will decrease my tournament effectiveness by ~20% for months.
Thankfully FS rewards got an 80% bump, so my weekly KP will still be better than before.

Thank you for a great chapter Inno!

qaccy

Despite being horridly inefficient with my productions, often leaving artifacts ready to collect for hours at a time or even forgetting to reset them after collecting, I just finished the chapter today with the 'bare minimum' requirements of 3/3/4/5 manifestations and 8 canals. Reclaimed all the space, and gave my city the customary end-of-chapter makeover! Even though there weren't very many quests for the chapter, completion for each of them came pretty naturally and although I didn't skip any myself, I appreciate that it looked like most of the 'troublesome' ones related to battling and training units were able to be skipped.

Good job designing this chapter! Even though it took about as long as Orcs, it didn't FEEL like it because there was far less juggling of different productions in order to continue advancing.

I suppose now I'll fill in the empty space with mana buildings to get my roads replaced more quickly, then plop down the Wishing Wells I got from the Phoenix Cult event.

dikke ikke

I think that in the following levels the production will become more complicated, more like orcs or halflings, we will see. By the way is there any news on the next level/guest race ?

DeletedUser203

I like the elemental guest race,,, Thank you for making it possible to finish the research without having a full size elemental development,, My suggestion for the next guest race is Gnome engineers,, :) ,, That would be in keeping with the use of WOW characters as guest race models.,, and I think having some steam-punk in my city would be very kewl,,,