• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Helya - Pet Food Use

StarLoad

Please please ask the Devs to remove the use of pet food as a Quest requirement from this and all future events.
Not only is it a waste to "disenchant" a petfood when you don't have a way to use it, but they are also so hard to come by and maintain a useful number
that using them as a Quest item in any form is a poor choice.

What is next, a Quest that asks us to use a 100% Coin refill? Troop instants... oh yeah they did that....

Please Helya

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
1634681229351.png
@helya you’re the best! (Hurry before soggy notices.)

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Please please ask the Devs to remove the use of pet food as a Quest requirement from this and all future events.
I've complained about this several times, but I will continue to harp on it. It's not very fun in Support either because we get a lot of early chapter players that either don't have a pet, or don't have pet food and are waiting for it to show up in the MA

I accidentally sold my watchful winter owl trying to remove an expired library cart. :oops:
One less mouth to feed--take that, devs!
How long ago? If it was recently I can replace it for you.

@helya you’re the best! (Hurry before soggy notices.)
I see some chocolate crumbs, but that's about it

Tehya1

The pet food saved me in my baby city, but only because I have been crafting it every time it comes up in anticiption of having a pet, peferrrably a fire chicken. However, if I was a new player with only a baby city, I wouldn't conside pet food a priority and wouldn't have crafted some already. I am also having trouble doing buying kp quests in that baby city.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
The pet food saved me in my baby city, but only because I have been crafting it every time it comes up in anticiption of having a pet, peferrrably a fire chicken. However, if I was a new player with only a baby city, I wouldn't conside pet food a priority and wouldn't have crafted some already. I am also having trouble doing buying kp quests in that baby city.
The "buy kp" quests was the reason I quit beta just a few days after I started a city there. Buy kp, buy kp, buy kp, buy kp ... and then just when I get sick of the whole event and decide to just do the regular quests, I got ... oh what do you know? Buy kp. I gave up.