• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Helya - Pet Food Use

Deleted User - 1178646

With our luck, the devs will decide we mean the quest should be "use 3 pet food or buy 25 KP". lol
It's still better than pet food or fight.

that combination is really killing. if your provinces are deep red fighting ain't an option. and pet food might not be an option for those who havent saved them up.

So your stuck between a rock and a hard place

Gkyr

Chef
I accidentally sold my watchful winter owl trying to remove an expired library cart. :oops:
One less mouth to feed--take that, devs!
You are right. No loss for an elf. Their Bud Sorceresses start to lose their usefulness in the middle game (but they are useful in the earlier game despite what the posts say - if one knows how to use them). Now for humans, it is another matter...

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Their Bud Sorceresses start to lose their usefulness in the middle game (but they are useful in the earlier game despite what the posts say - if one knows how to use them). Now for humans, it is another matter...
Careful. You’re talking to like the lone fan of Buds around here :)
They aren't asking for one quest.
Visiting fellowship members count and that UI and gameplay doesn’t require taking a day off work to finish. However, you’d only get 25 max. I suppose you could also go through notifications list and visit back those neighbors that have already visited too. Overall though, yes, I agree the browser neighborly visits process is long due for an overhaul.

Gkyr

Chef
@helya as long as we are looking the gift horse in the mouth: Why are broken shards even a prize for the Misty Forest? Whoever makes the fourth round of a Tourney and begins to clear the provinces in the teens is always jammed up against the broken shard limit. The prize is worse than a joke - it is on the verge of being sarcastic.
Also, public acnowledgement: thank you, @helya , for saving my game. Totally. Several months ago. :):):):):):)

BrinDarby

hey @helya, you mentioned harder contests..... I got 1 for ya :

Come up with your best, graduated, 75 task list in 2 parts...
1st 53 tasks, then 2nd part with 22 daily tasks......
You must tag tasks scaleable or not for diff CH players.
You must include what day of the week/time tasks start.

We players seem to obsess over tasks, lets see if we have any
brilliant players out there. Why not outsource some brainstorming
to the player base and take some heat off the Devs ????

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
There's already a buy 20KP quest. Buy 25KP is not that much worse.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
hey @helya, you mentioned harder contests..... I got 1 for ya :

Come up with your best, graduated, 75 task list in 2 parts...
1st 53 tasks, then 2nd part with 22 daily tasks......
You must tag tasks scaleable or not for diff CH players.
You must include what day of the week/time tasks start.

We players seem to obsess over tasks, lets see if we have any
brilliant players out there. Why not outsource some brainstorming
to the player base and take some heat off the Devs ????
We tried this on the EN forums. There was a huge rash of event quest complaints with players hating on just about every possibility so a thread was made for players to offer up suggestions of quests that they would like to see added or swapped into events.
Crickets for weeks despite bumping it up to the top of the forums a few times then the thread faded away.
That was asking for JUST ONE QUEST.

You want players to come up with a list of 75 that players don't complain about?
I think you've definitely nailed the "harder contest" goal, but forget the Gravity Inn, the winner should get a 10% share in innogames. :p

DeletedUser29768

-Official quote from the devs, who are adding a 'buy 25KP' quest in the next event. ;):rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tehya1

Either is impossible for me at my stage in all three cities. I have already brought my city progress and spire progress to a stop trying to pour goods into the event to do the quests, especially the buy kp quests. I give up. Hopefully I will be in better shape with goods production for the next event, but based on the two that I have tried to participate in so far, I doubt that the next one will be much kinder to me or to small players in general.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Hopefully I will be in better shape with goods production for the next event, but based on the two that I have tried to participate in so far, I doubt that the next one will be much kinder to me or to small players in general.

Next is the big Winter event. It is the longest of the year, at about 33 days, and it is usually the easiest of the year, probably because of it happening over the holidays. It will start around the 1st of Dec and end around the 3rd of Jan. It will also be a different format from fog or three chests.