• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

here's another curious question

LilWolf De Lioncourt

ok I was curious how long this game was in the making before people could start playing it:) I think that's what I'm trying to post*laughs* and is this game based in Germany? Whoever thought up this game was pretty :cool: Plus this game is really addictive:D:D:p would there ever be a Elvenar 2 in the works? I've noticed with a lot of on line games there's usually more sequels added on to them. Anyways I was just curious.... "LilWolf"

DeletedUser6326

The game started out in Beta in early 2015. It started in the US in April 2015. Inno is a German company. You can Google them to see what they do. The sequels to this game are basically adding in new guest race chapters a couple times a year. When the game started, we didn't have guest races, tournaments, ancient wonders, events or even fellowships. Lol! The game has come a long way in just a few years. There's a pretty cool story line if you follow the quests in each chapter. Hope this helps. :)

DeletedUser20951

or even fellowships
This brings back the recollection of when fellowships were added. My first thought was, "Screw that, I'm not joining a group.", so I created my own and people began trickling in. "Play however you want," I commented benignly to these strange creatures. The membership eventually reached its zenith and I started to cut and prune the weak that lacked adequate obsessiveness until I gazed down from the Iron Throne at the huddled extensions of my will to proclaim imperiously, "This is not a democracy, you silly peons."

DeletedUser9601

I'd debate that. I think one of Inno's biggest weakness is not providing solid story. At beast, maybe they were "okay" in the original language. They're not sufficiently engaging to warrant paying attention to.
Agreed. And its even worse when you factor in the potential downtime between quests. You might chug along and knock out 3-4 in a day, then hit a 1-week lull because of your tech path, etc. etc. Really hard to keep continuity.