• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hi Everyone

• Thread starter DeletedUser22485
  • Start date

DeletedUser22485

Hello everyone, I am a rather new player about a week old with my town. I have watched and read a lot of tips on how to do things and hope to continue with it all. I have had a fun time playing and hope to continue on with having more fun. I play on Winyandor and am looking for a fellowship that would be interested in a new player joining in. I am in a fellowship now but not sure if the players are active as I find I am usually messaging in the chat to zero or maybe one person replies. Regardless of that, I hope to continue to have fun and meet other people who are enjoying the game and having fun themselves.

- Watch

DeletedUser22485

Welcome to the forums Watch. You've taken the first step. You will meet a lot of players who have played the game a long time. Use their knowledge to enhance your game play. And have fun. :)
Thank you, I hope to keep playing for a long time as I enjoy this style of game and am glad that so far it is peaceful and not losing all my progress to other people attacking me like in other games as I don't spend a lot of money on games. I spent a little for the extra builder and one of the starter pack things offered to me other than that most likely won't spend too much more for a long while so glad that a bigger player can't just come and ruin the experience like a lot of other games in this fashion :)

HJK84

Welcome!

Even very active FS' have a lone ranger who's so active. they feel like chating with themselves (like myself, lol)

Good advice has been given as always.

Good luck! :)

DeletedUser16929

this is a welcome, Watch
22485.jpg
happy building and good luck

DeletedUser16929

hey Watch
if you are playing in Sinya Arda
and would like to join our fellowship, you would be welcomed with open elf arms
just message me, i will invite you