• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Highlight Boosted Goods as in the Main Hall

DeletedUser4306

Some of us, probably most, have more than a couple cities. There is nowhere to check to see what your boosted goods are when there. They are highlighted in the main hall, so I presume it is possible to highlight them in the Trader also, same layout.

I for one, get tired of clicking out, clicking the other, clicking the tab, clicking back in, ..... now where was I??? It would be an asset. Thanks.

DeletedUser6335

Yeah - it'd be nice to see how many you have of what and what you are boosted in when in the Provinces, Tree, and even the Trader. It's a bit of a pain having to click back and forth and so on.

DeletedUser2963

This is a really great idea, all they would really need to do is make it possible to access the goods overview button with the trader window open or when the province negotiation window is open.