• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hogwarts Houses

DeletedUser20951

Probably a good thing too.
I agree. Even though I'd like to be able to simply like stuff, it does encourage actual replies to acknowledge posts. I don't always have a response or comeback, but I do read everything.

NightshadeCS

I start reading this thread and decide to take the sorting quiz a few hours ago, since I was bored, and answered all the questions truthfully , and HaHa she was wrong I got a 92% Slytherin -- 70% Griffindor -- 46% Ravenclaw and 22% Hufflepuff.. Now I am no math genius, but these % do not add up or make sense to me.. Is the % based off of how many answers went towards each house or what? but even then it still adds up to more then 100%

Perhaps that is probability, not pieces of the pie. Such as, you would have a 92% chance of the hat sorting you into Slytherin.

DeletedUser20951

I've seen a ton of unofficial quizzes that use a simple scoring system with results like that, where each answer correlates to a percentage of house traits and they show the total at the end. The creators might not be math wizards, but I guess it's somewhat scientific? (as much as these thingies can be XD)

DeletedUser20951

At long last, MY SUSPICIONS HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED... with the HIGHLY scientific and reputable results of a random Buzzfeed quiz, taken while I should be giving serious thought to heading off to work! THERE IS NO QUESTION. I am... Slytherpuff! Muahahahahaha- *glances at clock, bows over in pain as webbed, clawed wings rip free from back, takes to the air with a screech*
Slytherpuff.jpg