• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Homless

druindar faric

Hello
My name is Druindar Faric I am not new to the game just to the realm here I have been in a few fs that just seemed to not workout for me but I'm still searching for that one fellowship that I can call home .I hope to find you real soon as it is getting very lonely out here I am boosted in planks - silk- and dust .I only have built my boosted goods and try to trade for the rest I am very active on each day as much as possiable and visit every day as well . Hope to here from some one very soon ty and have a great day .

CiraKelley

Hi Druindar Faric!
You are more than welcome to join any of the fellowships I run! I'm not sure which world you play in, but I have three competitive fellowships (the Trading Wolves in Winyandor, Felyndral and Ceravyn) and 4 non-competitive groups (the Restful Dragon in Arendyll, Khelonaar, Elcysandir and Sinya Arda). We have a lot of dedicated and fun members in each group and would love to have you join us! Please message me if you have any questions. Happy building! :)
~BlackthornRaven

druindar faric

Hi Druindar Faric!
You are more than welcome to join any of the fellowships I run! I'm not sure which world you play in, but I have three competitive fellowships (the Trading Wolves in Winyandor, Felyndral and Ceravyn) and 4 non-competitive groups (the Restful Dragon in Arendyll, Khelonaar, Elcysandir and Sinya Arda). We have a lot of dedicated and fun members in each group and would love to have you join us! Please message me if you have any questions. Happy building! :)
~BlackthornRaven
I sent you a message in Ceravyn to your fellowship to add me hope to be apart of your pack real soon