• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

how many battles per round per chapter level?

defiantoneks

Bless you! Sprite1313. This is the exact answer that I was looking for. Thank you so so so much! Thanks Lady Dastardly, I'm not in any of those lower chapters in any of my cities, and I knew that the tech tree has changed a bit. I wasn't looking for required numbers of provinces to open chapters. That info is easily found on the chapter tabs. I wasn't looking for carved in stone numbers, on anything. I just wanted to see that old list of suggested averages again. Just an idea, a suggestion, was all I wanted, without any of the technical filler, and I knew that the answer I was seeking was in that old post. That's why I asked if anyone else remembered the post and could direct me back to it. I don't have a need to calculate or recalculate anything. That's not what I was looking for. My question was about the suggestions in that old post, and about finding the post to see the suggestions again. My reasons for that were never mentioned. How I will or won't use the information was never mentioned. I simply stated that I knew that such a list or chart was written about, I'd read it and wanted to see it again.
i'm glad someone could help. i gotta admit, i'm a bit annoyed at your continued response to people who offered help. based on your original post you asked "is there anything anywhere like that?" to which YOU already knew the answer, yet posed as if that was not the case. Perhaps if you'd outlined your original question more to the point, "I saw a chart with x information and would like to know if anyone can help me find it" and "ps… I know how and what to do, just looking for that image" none of us would have bothered ourselves providing answers you seem perturbed with.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I'm glad you found the chart, @Lady Chessa. It was a bit difficult because, in my case, I wasn't sure at first what you meant by battles. It could be tournament, or encounters to open up new provinces. I took it, at first, to be encounters to complete neighbor scouting. But. it appears, you were asking for the chart saying what a player in the first five chapters should be expected to do in the tournament. And that's what the chart you finally got, tells you. However.....

As noted by @Lady Dastardly, that chart is based on the old tech tree. Not sure the new one would change things much, but it might. More to the point is: much of what can you do in the first five chapters....well, actually in the whole game.... depends on what you are doing, how you are doing it, and your purpose in doing it. In the end, following the chart, even as a "suggested level" may not be appropriate if your goals are different than the "average" person. Still, it's nice to have a sort of "in the ball park" measure.

AJ

Pheryll

Set Designer
Not sure the new one would change things much, but it might.

Since the original guideline only goes to chapter 5 (or 6), eliminating the data from chapters 1-3, because tournaments unlock midway into chapter 4, reduces the "chart" into only a few data points at best. What has also changed is that tournament chests can now go to 19, instead of 10, making the 1800 average no longer seem as an optimum, (although the max trophies for the cauldron is around this point). Further the banking of tournament excess points, now allows push weeks to be much more feasible.