• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How many goods are enough?

InvincibleRailroad

I am wondering how many standard goods are enough to have stockpiled? I am boosted in Marble, Crystal and Gems and have the following in inventory:
Marble = 775K, Steel = 224K, Planks = 190K
Crystal = 1025K, Scrolls = 319K, Silk = 199K
Gems = 800K, Elixir = 237K, Dust = 213K
I am just wondering if I should continually produce or maybe just produce every other day. By the way, I am about half way through the Halflings .
Any input will be greatly appreciated.

DeletedUser3507

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/how-do-you-feel-about-cross-tier-trading.2492/page-3

See my inventory, I never stop producing. I waiting or chapter 13
Screenshot_15.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3507

Required no desired yes, my squad size is 2718, if I cater I can use up your inventory in 1 tourney.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
But is that much required?
Nobody can answer that. How many goods you need depends on several things. If you participate in tournaments, if you negotiate there, or use troops, if you negotiate or use troops in the provinces for expansion, what point you are at in the tech tree and how fast you want to move through it. There is no firm answer for how many goods you need. Everyone has to find their own balance.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I am just wondering if I should continually produce or maybe just produce every other day.
Supplies have absolutely no value unless they are turned into either troops or goods, so there is no reason to have your factories sit idle.
If you are comfortable with your 1m per tier stockpile(I am), and find it is growing faster than you spend it, then an option would be to nuke some factories and their support buildings to free up more guest race space.

InvincibleRailroad

I am trying to increase city size to stay ahead of requirements. So i just scout and take city expansions.
But I do dabble in tournaments to help the FS.

SoggyShorts

I'd say that the first step is to pick a goal.

Do you want a pretty city? You have the room, so place whatever little culture buildings blow your hair back.
Do you want to complete events very quickly? Check out next week's event quests HERE and build a bunch of level 1 marble and workshops in advance.
Do you want to progress quickly through the tech tree? Then you need to find your "bottleneck" and work on that.
-If you are waiting on guest race goods to unlock techs, build more farms/fields
-If you are waiting on mana, build more libraries
-If you are waiting on seeds, add some wonders and do more in the tournament to get KP for those wonders.

qaccy

If you ever feel like you have 'too many' goods, simply burn them up in tournaments while you keep producing them. Things like tech and normal scouted provinces you can get by with like 1 or 2 of each type in order to pay for everything. Any more than that is unnecessary unless you're catering in tournaments. Which is something I'd personally recommend (supplemented by fighting, especially if you've researched every squad size upgrade), since tournaments are so rewarding, but if that's not really your thing then there isn't really a reason to have many manufactories at all.

SoggyShorts

since tournaments are so rewarding, but if that's not really your thing then there isn't really a reason to have many manufactories at all.
That's the thing, if you aren't interested in tournaments, you hardly need anything at all. There's no need to upgrade barracks, and you can skip half of the wonders. Just a couple of orc nests/armories/orc vortex for map negotiating, and 1 or 2 of each factory.
You could dedicate half of a city the size of @InvincibleRailroad 's to guest race goods, but without any KP other than hourly, there's a limit to how many guest race goods you can use.
I get almost 50% of my tech KP from tournaments, I wouldn't be able to progress at my desired pace without it.