• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How to Elevate an Issue With 'In-Game-Support' ?

Ravmin

Also, I have a quest for to collect 1000 Moonstone, which I will not be able to do
Trading for Moonstone may also work for that quest if you've unlocked the tech and upgraded your trader.

Regarding the issue of not counting your productions, I would confirm that you are doing a moonstone production and not marble. I've done this many times. Very frustrating when you collect and you've accidentally started the wrong one. If you are doing the moonstone production and it's not counting the collection correctly then you've run into a very odd bug.
Screen Shot 2023-10-24 at 1.48.14 PM.png

senate7

Trading for Moonstone may also work for that quest if you've unlocked the tech and upgraded your trader.

Regarding the issue of not counting your productions, I would confirm that you are doing a moonstone production and not marble. I've done this many times. Very frustrating when you collect and you've accidentally started the wrong one. If you are doing the moonstone production and it's not counting the collection correctly then you've run into a very odd bug.
View attachment 16704
oh right, that's true, I can do it that way, but my main issue is why aren't these goods accumulating. I upgraded the marble a couple of months ago when I got into this chapter and it started making the Moonstone as an 'extra'. This is why I feel it is a bug of some sort or another.

TimeMachine

I have done all of those research, there was an improved Trader upgrade in the last chapter, and now again in this chapter. It is accumulating goods from another building that I have but not from the Marble and perhaps not from the Steel when it's upgraded enough. I've just done a collection and there should be at least a couple thou of Moonstone
This seems really mysterious to me! That other building which gives you Tree Gum is probably an event building I guess?

Event-Buildings sometimes make it possible to gain for example troops or goods, you haven't even researched yet, like the Creepy Clinic in todays event - even if you would not have reserached "Rangers" yet, you will get some of them out of this building every 24h.

As those accumulations of Tree Gum are not really produced but only, I would like to say, given there is no problem with them arriving in your storage, but don't worry as far as I know you will lose none of your Moonstone you've already produced.

I guess it's just because that your humans and elves in your city don't know how to handle those "new" goods as long as your Advanced Trader isn't upgraded to Stage 3.
After having the Advanced Trader upgraded to Level 3 the people in your city finally know about what that new seninent stuff in storage is and your storage should display the amounts you have already missed before. ;)
This Upgrade unlocks the first Sentinent Goods, so you will be able to trade them - that's probably why you cannot see them in storage yet atm.

if I understood you correctly you haven't upgraded to Stage 3 yet?

Just upgrade your Advanced Trader to Stage 3 and you should be able to see all 3 amounts plus being able to trade them on the market.

Edit: Of course, @Ravmin supposition could be possible too, As only the prodctions "Demetor's Bowl" and Ignita's Gate will deliver Moonstone, you could haven chosen the wrong production by accident?

Last edited:

Ravmin

I upgraded the marble a couple of months ago when I got into this chapter and it started making the Moonstone as an 'extra'.
Which building are you referring to that you upgraded? Marble factories do not produce 'extra' moonstone. You must select either moonstone or marble production. Event buildings when upgraded should produce and track in your inventory just like your Tree Gum regardless of whether you've unlocked a certain tech.