• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How to Make Fellowship Adventures More FUN

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
There could be more reasons.
Each of those 4 reasons would either completely or at least in part be solved by fixing reason #5:
The terrible interface. If making 5 baskets of groceries simply gave you a farmers badge, then the FA would get much more love.
Take the "average"* player:
  • 5 or more workshops
  • Has a barracks running 12h/day
  • Does FS visits 4x a week
  • logs in 3x per day (morning, after work/school, evening)
  • gets 8 KP in instants from the tournament(2 chests)
  • gets ~300 tournament points
  • MA level 2 running 12h/day
This player with no change in playstyle at all should automatically generate
  • 10 farmers
  • 3 carpenters
  • 6 Elvarian Guards
  • 6 Spells badges(from tournament and MA)
  • 4 Sacks of Coins
  • 1 Wonder Society Badge
That's 30 badges, which is almost enough for 25 players to get 1 path on each route.

DeletedUser3122

PLEASE implement a 'Treasury' to be used for FA

I <3 that idea!!

There could be more reasons.

It takes way too much time in gameplay unless you're a player that produces just a couple badges/day. You can't complete all paths with that approach, so back to my original comment. It's too time intensive to make badges. If there wasn't all the scrolling, it could be somewhat alleviated. But we know that's not gonna happen. I'm just fed up with the mass clicking and mass organization with spreadsheets that should never have to enter the picture. The game should provide us those tools. If they don't, it's a bad design.

The terrible interface.

Amen.

I even think producing badges should be shared between members. If I don't have exactly 5 workshops to make a farmer badge, then my 4 workshops plus someone else's 1 could make one. But that would require an actual FS interface for actual working together.

DeletedUser9731

I would like to see the scrolling thru the quest guy changed to a click box and click the quest guy that you are gathering for. This would relieve the tension and frustration, even if you have to click for each badge made. A central page for the fellowship is also a great idea, so everybody can see what is needed to be made, even if we cannot place some else's badges. There is no way for the fellowship to register the badges they have made, because not all can get or will go to the pages that are created to track the badges made. If the game would have an automatic deposit sheet just to show what is available, and Inno can still get paid for their troubles with diamonds by the ones who will spend the money.