• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How to see exact # of diamonds?

defiantoneks

opened a game ticket and got a "we are aware and development team is working" sort of response. idk if that means it will be fixed anytime soon, but there it is.

hvariidh gwendrot

ok this has to be the most annoying update yet, i have genie's and goddess of wishes out in 2 cities and it says i get diamonds then sometimes it changes the total sometimes it doesn't, i'm sure (not really) thtt it is adding up totals correcctly but with no way to verify it is really annoying

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
It's here and it was Villanesque. Didn't I say? It seemed pretty far fetched to me, that there would two separate interns, both starting at the same time, both with V names.:rolleyes:
Statement says that's iOS 11 that they no longer support. iOS 12 is still supported. The fact remains that someone out there with a miracle iPhone 5 can still run their chap 21 city on it. He said it ain't even factory default fresh because he's got pictures and other apps on it too.

TimeMachine

opened a game ticket and got a "we are aware and development team is working" sort of response
I've got a little workaround for those who would like to display the exact amount of diamonds.

Unfortunately it is only working in browser because the app-version has no mouseover.

Just click on the + to buy KP and hover your mouse over the option for buying KPs with diamonds.

1696286873514.png

quin629

I've got a little workaround for those who would like to display the exact amount of diamonds.

Unfortunately it is only working in browser because the app-version has no mouseover.

Just click on the + to buy KP and hover your mouse over the option for buying KPs with diamonds.

View attachment 16637

THANK you!

At this point I don't care if it's a workaround. I don't care if it's awkward and stupid. I just wanna see my precious.....I mean, my diamonds :)

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
ok this has to be the most annoying update yet, i have genie's and goddess of wishes out in 2 cities and it says i get diamonds then sometimes it changes the total sometimes it doesn't, i'm sure (not really) thtt it is adding up totals correcctly but with no way to verify it is really annoying
I would not be happy at all if I bought diamonds and then they not show me not verify to me they are really there to see in my city.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper

View attachment 16637
Even if log in to the browser version of the game on phone there is still no mouseover. I wonder why it won't show anywhere on the screen what you currently have even when buying diamonds. So odd. They should at least allow us to tap on our diamonds to see the real amount, like we can with culture, etc.