• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I need help here's the question

LilWolf De Lioncourt

here's my question I bought a Walmart Money card it's like a VISA yesterday. I've been able to use it before when I buy things on my other on line games. I just got it registered today on line so i'm trying to buy the 1100 diamonds with it and I keep getting is the credit card number is invalid. When I tried again it said "Good News Your card is now Activated" as I got it registered and activated on the phone. It also said My card is now Activated and ready to use. So i'm getting frustrated as it's not letting me buy my diamonds.:eek::( I went over to support but how do you do those tickets for help? It says to attach image but I don't know how to do that either. Can Someone please help me I just want to buy my diamonds:confused: and the sky essence.... Thanks the Frustrated LilWolf*lol*

DeletedUser6326

Support would need to help you. They are the ones who can look at your account behind the scenes and let you know if you don't have something checked-off correctly or if you're missing any information, etc. I have a lady in one of my groups that uses that card, as well.

Right click in your Elvenar town with your mouse and a drop down menu will appear. Click on the Support option. That will open up another tab. Click on the "Contact Us" tab on that page to open up a ticket. Once you've written to them, keep checking back for an answer. Good luck!!! :)

DeletedUser20951

Since I don't know exactly how the Walmart cards work, I doubtful of whether this will be helpful (and going by the timestamp, I hope it's already been resolved), but when I first attempted to buy diamonds in the game, I was unable to, harangued Support, who claimed it wasn't caused by anything on Inno's end. In a delightful turn of events, I had to eat my insulting words, for when I contacted my credit union the next day, I found out that they had placed a block on my card due to suspected fraudulent activity, because the billing attempt was located in Germany. Would be surprised if this was the case, though, with a card issued by such a massive company.

turfboss

I think Nonchalant has probably hit the nail on the head - My credit card companies always block me when I travel abroad and since I also do Internet Marketing I often have to approve payments to the UK, Germany, etc. Pay Pal now knows how and where I buy so I do not have much problem there anymore but WellsFargo often questions purchases out of country. I would suggest you call the Walmart Banking facility and see if that block is the real problem.

LilWolf De Lioncourt

thanks.... I'm gonna try again... I wrote to Elvenar support yesterday hoping I'd hear back but haven't yet.:( I've just never had this problem before when I bought the money cards in the past. It's just frustrating when I put money on it and now can't use it:confused::eek::mad: to buy diamonds.

LilWolf De Lioncourt

I just called the customer service number that was on the back of my card and it said that I can't use my Walmart money card on line as it mentioned the declined purchases here on this game.. I just wanted to get the $9.99 purchase of diamonds:mad::(:eek: I wonder when that policy was changed...so now I can't even buy ANY diamonds in this game at all:( oh well... thanks for taking the time to respond to my question everyone. I won't be able to upgrade any buildings that require diamonds or get builders.