• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

If anyone would like a signature or avitar

• Thread starter DeletedUser7527
  • Start date

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Have you checked out that GIMP program yet? You will really like all the options you have with it, there is even an undo button to fix any mess-ups (my favorite option). Another tip I wanted to share with you is, when you have a big picture try to select the part you want for the sig first (and crop it), then resize it . You will get a better quality picture that way.

DeletedUser7527

Have you checked out that GIMP program yet? You will really like all the options you have with it, there is even an undo button to fix any mess-ups (my favorite option). Another tip I wanted to share with you is, when you have a big picture try to select the part you want for the sig first (and crop it), then resize it . You will get a better quality picture that way.
awesome thank you for all your help you have given me

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
I think it looks good on your name, as it is suppose to be the line through the A I think. You should have made the DRAGONSPINE capitals so the line would go through the A and made the line a little thinner I think. Cool idea though!

DeletedUser7527

I think it looks good on your name, as it is suppose to be the line through the A I think. You should have made the DRAGONSPINE capitals so the line would go through the A and made the line a little thinner I think. Cool idea though!
ty sir thats the effect i was going for

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I like it. Did you ever consider the possibility of adding feathering and arrowheads to the lines?

For extra complexity, I am imagining the top line extending to the left so that the feather (in a different shade) is in front of the back bar on the D, to allow for the illusion an arrow is passing through the "D"

DeletedUser7527

I like it. Did you ever consider the possibility of adding feathering and arrowheads to the lines?

For extra complexity, I am imagining the top line extending to the left so that the feather (in a different shade) is in front of the back bar on the D, to allow for the illusion an arrow is passing through the "D"
that is a great idea i think i might keep that in mind for the next one i do