• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Improve the Units Wiki page - Encounters guide

DeletedUser

I've been playing for close to 2 months now, and the most useful resource I've run across is ThePhantom's Encounters Guide from the beta wiki: https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/encounters-guide.488/#post-2243. I look at it every time I go to battle. I'm now to the point where I've got troops that aren't covered in the guide, but am unable to sign up for that forum to ask for additional info. I've viewed the wiki page for units, and found it very underwhelming. As someone who has never played this kind of game before, I find the combat module very difficult and usually use the "autofight" option. The Encounters Guide is extremely helpful at choosing which troops I send to battle. I would like to see this information incorporated into the wiki pages, especially the information from the second post - I find the province units page decidedly underwhelming.