• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Inactive Accounts

DeletedUser43

You can't move the active players because it would cause a lot of issues. But, certainly the rest of what you said could easily be done. I am blue in the face from all this screaming about this issue! Just look at my face! Blue! ;)

The reasons you can't move the active players is: 1. Where you are on the map determines your boosted goods. So, that would be a mess. and 2. No matter how small their active neighborhood is, they still have players in their neighborhood that they do play with and you'd mess up a lot of people for that too.

I just think it would be so much better to remove the dead cities, and replace them with new people instead of shuffling the new people to the new worlds they keep opening up. I'd like to see a few full cities rather than 5 half empty ones. :)

DeletedUser1999

Interesting observation Steve, and then maybe make them disappear in 30 more days after that. There definitely not a player,
and every day I look at what 8 hrs of the original building they did on my visits day after day. Put them at the far corners of neverland, just bring some active or semi-active player
in it's place would be nice yes.

Kitty, I'm sick of this too, but how else do we get through to the people in charge of this, write them a letter? I think the senior moderator should take notes, and report back to HQ about moving this up the proverbial to do list.

Thanks for listening/reading :>)

DeletedUser2177

What is the answer for this. What should or could do something/anything about a Archmage seems to be inactive in a Fellowship. What can we do to vote on a New Archmage for this fellowship. From what I hear/see a Archmage is the only that can expel someone from a Fellowship. Thanks I do need an answer.

DeletedUser1999

What is the answer for this. What should or could do something/anything about a Archmage seems to be inactive in a Fellowship. What can we do to vote on a New Archmage for this fellowship. From what I hear/see a Archmage is the only that can expel someone from a Fellowship. Thanks I do need an answer.

Josephus, if your not happy with the current Archmage, unfortunately, you would have to leave and find a more suitable fellowship.
You can't kick out an Archmage, and they can't quit with that title. What you have to do is ask the current Archmage to elect a new Archmage. Then the new Archmage could either kick out the old one, or keep him/her there. I believe this is how I read it Josephus. You can find out more by reading the wiki Elvenar. I left my first fellowship, not because the Archmage was inactive, but because the other 23 members were. In less than a week I found a good one. I found it by posting in the forum I was looking for an active fellowship.

Good Luck, and hope this has helped. LG

DeletedUser486

Realistically, with the tools currently available to deal with inactive Archmages, you'd have to find an alternative solution. If inactivity becomes a real problem that affects the vast majority of the fellowship members, you can come to an arrangement to collectively leave the fellowship and then form a new one, under a different Archmage.

That is, if the Archmage is never online anymore. If they rarely log in and you deem it inadequate, you can ask them to appoint someone else as the Archmage.