• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Inactive players

DeletedUser19483

I had a beautiful city. Everyone was happy. I was in a fellowship, my neighbors were active players and good friends. I got pretty high up in the rankings too. Then (voice stutters) I got greedy. I entered a new world, and from there I had a city in every world. then one day I log on(I had been gone for a while due to my brother graduating pilot training for the air force)
(switch to broken clown voice) All my worlds were gone. MY kingdoms turned to ash through my foolish pride. then hope dawned anew. One city had been spared. One city had survived the carnage, the utter destruction. It was in a place called Elcysandir. I now watch over this city with a loving care only a broken clown could have(I think that's a good thing)

The lesson is kids:Sometimes inactive players are like the young me. Unbroken clowns who think they can be gods in all the worlds, but don't you fret your heads about it. Time breaks every clown.

DeletedUser

Until they can/will you could put "left the game " for a title on them.

And off topic to @Loki Lyesmith Love love your new sig. Tom H eyes! oh my

I've seen several "goodbye Inno" and "fed up" titles on abandoned cities in my time.

Thank you! And it gets better...this is where I got the original:

11497994-0-image-a-3_1553641119271.jpg

;)

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
players would not be deleted if premium was ever purchased or if they had reached Chapter 4. That has been recently adjusted and the oldest of those previously 'safe' cities have now also started to be removed. Hopefully we will be able to shorten the time frame we need to allow those players to remain on the map in the future, but now we do have a start.
May we please know the new criteria? Or if the criterion is unchanged the new time limit?

DeletedUser1946

There could be a thread or forum where we could officially request deletion of our own abandoned cities. The reason this is important to me is the difficulty it causes in recruiting. Elvinstats is very helpful but also very time consuming. I have a fair amount of free time but real life does intervene.

DeletedUser

There could be a thread or forum where we could officially request deletion of our own abandoned cities.

You could try, but players who have asked Support in the past (including me) have been told that it's not possible. The account itself has to be deleted. Perhaps @Ælfwine or @Fairy Dust could shed more light on this matter when everyone gets back on Monday.

You can also have a read-through of this recent suggestion thread: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/removing-cities.18436/