• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

InnoTV November Episode

DeletedUser115

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have released the November episode of InnoTV! We are looking forward to hearing your feedback after watching the video.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser2509

So I downloaded and am using the mobile app, however I do not see events or the events quest lines.

DeletedUser10480

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have released the November episode of InnoTV! We are looking forward to hearing your feedback after watching the video.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

I have started using the mobile app on my Samsung S7. I have one complaint and that's when you click on a goods building, supplies, etc, it gives you two options instead of just taking you to the production screen (because the upgrade tab is behind the production tab anyway). It's redundant and causes two more clicks for each building.

DeletedUser10480

Dear Humans and Elves,

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

I have started using the mobile app on my Samsung S7. I have one complaint and that's when you click on a goods building, supplies, etc, it gives you two options instead of just taking you to the production screen (because the upgrade tab is behind the production tab anyway). It's redundant and causes two more clicks for each building.

DeletedUser4865

This is the only November "Feedback" location I found - Please forgive/relocate this observation as you see fit.

In the last day or two of the current Fellowship Adventure - on the heels of the Mobile roll-out - My FA has noticed that the streets in our cities are empty. No pedestrians - save Dwarves working on Rails. Even the Faeries are missing. Are we the only ones who noticed this?

edit: (btw I've tried all three City Graphics Quality settings)

Also - Do we really need to Play a Beta Game to participate in the Beta Forum? Or is something else awry??

Thank you for your consideration,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is the only November "Feedback" location I found - Please forgive/relocate this observation as you see fit.

In the last day or two of the current Fellowship Adventure - on the heels of the Mobile roll-out - My FA has noticed that the streets in our cities are empty. No pedestrians - save Dwarves working on Rails. Even the Faeries are missing. Are we the only ones who noticed this?

edit: (btw I've tried all three City Graphics Quality settings)

This is a known bug.
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/18950-no-people.14166/

Also - Do we really need to Play a Beta Game to participate in the Beta Forum? Or is something else awry??

You must have a Beta game account in order to register for a Beta forum account, if you want to post and converse there. You don't have to actually play the city. You'll have to log in to the game account from time to time to prevent it from being deleted, though.

Deleted User - 1178646

I made that complaint months ago, when it first was released to the UK.
It's the main reason I am still not using the mobile app to reboot my factories but still use puffin instead, even with the drawback of a massive data consumption (I got near unlimited mobile data anyway)

DeletedUser2845

Dear Humans and Elves,

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
I tried loading Elvenar to my tablet, but it only loaded to my laptop that is networked. I didnt try loading it to the laptop so dont understand how that happened or why all I get are error messages that the download would not complete on my Samsung tablet. I did try once again with laptop turned off, but am still getting the message of incomplete download.