• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Is anyone else noticing the vacancies?

Kekune

I finally (FINALLY!) got moved. I've been in a slow zone of mostly small cities, with a lot of goldmines to my south and west, since I started playing almost 3 years ago. I would see inactive cities move from my north to my south... so clearly I was on the edge of "civilization" lol.

I've landed in a spot that's promising. We'll see how trading goes, but I just helped my whole map and (a) found no goldmines! (b) have already got 5 return visits within the hour, and (c) have several cities my size that I believe are active and have different boosts from me.

Kekune

An update (because I am giddy with excitement about this)...3.5 hours later I've had 14 returned visits and neighbors picked up 650K in scrolls trades. Trading away that many scrolls in my old neighborhood would have taken weeks. And 14 visits was my whole day's quota. Definitely an improvement.

Alram

Flippers just flip
I started playing in October and got moved my first week. I got moved again last week.

DeletedUser20010

We lost more of the big cities in our neighbourhood. I am up to 61 coin pits. Looks like they are clearing out our area. It took two years for it to become a reasonably good area, with the trader moving trades. Hopefully they move me too. I love hot weather, but don't fancy being in the desert! Lol

Alpha Lyrae

An update (because I am giddy with excitement about this)...3.5 hours later I've had 14 returned visits and neighbors picked up 650K in scrolls trades. Trading away that many scrolls in my old neighborhood would have taken weeks. And 14 visits was my whole day's quota. Definitely an improvement.

So happy to have you as a neighbor!! :D The visits and trades are plentiful!

Edit: I, too, produce scrolls and I betcha we still won't have problems moving them. Best neighbors ever!