• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

It worked for StarTrek

FaunWillow

I'm adding my name as SyreArca, former Forum Moderator and Game Moderator to the Beta server for several years (and international servers, for a time)…. who has SEEN how many folks actually appreciate and read the forums, first hand.
I hope the in-house Elvenar Team changes their minds and allows the Forums to continue... and I hope this thread gets the viewership and participation it deserves. ♥♥♥ *fingers crossed*

C-Nymph

I made a direct link to this petition that is easy to share and copy-paste: tiny.cc/save-the-forum
Without the http part it fits perfectly in your city name, and it still links here, so feel free to copy and paste it to your city names :)
Let's promote this petition even more in game! (Especially now that the latest 1.185 update actually deletes the link to the forum from the actual game :mad:, so new players will no longer be able to find the forum on their own)

Last edited: