• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

It's finally here!!!!

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
The long awaited sequel to the box office hit "Watching paint dry"
Watching paint dry PART II- The Second Coat!

Hear what the critics have to say:
"A true successor to the original, it's like nothing was changed!" - @Floripa80
"The programmers make it look easy, like they put in no effort at all" - @TedGrau
"I missed part one, but now I feel like I didn't miss a thing" - @PoorPaul
"SoggyShorts is very handsome!" -@Mymom

Last edited:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I have a question about the FS Adv. Should we click the flag after 1 path is done or wait till all 3 are done to move on to the next stage???
It depends on whether your FS is trying for ranking points or just want the prizes. If you just want the prizes, one cleared path per round is all you need to do, so you can click the flag after one is finished. But if you want more ranking points, you do more of the paths before taking the flag. Once you take the flag, the other paths in that round are lost forever, so the FS just needs to decide what their end goal is: prizes or rank & prizes.
Edit: that was a bit misleading. There are additional prizes associated with finishing with a higher rank. They are limited to the top 50 FS, with the top 3 getting a building + time booster instants. 4-50 get time booster instants with the time scaling down for lower rank.

DeletedUser6219

It's probably just me, but I think the original is better than the sequel. I just feel like the director at times lost track of the what was going on. Rumor has it that there will be an extended cut of this release. Looking forward to part 3 of this and hoping it can maintain my interest throughout; unlike the second one which had me checking the time every 10 seconds until it was finally over. This could have easily been shortened in post production and reduced the time to a maximum of 36 seconds. Sometimes longer isn't better ;)

DeletedUser

While I can't reveal to much about the trilogy at this time, I can give some hints on what to expect.
Just imagine... All Jar-Jar, All the Time.

And just wait for the big reveal (that you'll never believe in a million years)...
Jar Jar was a Sith Lord all along.

Said one critic, "there's no depth to this story, no sense of continuity...and the characters are flat and one-dimensional." Said another (who agreed to speak with EFR on the condition of anonymity), "heh...even Wonder Woman couldn't save this movie."

:D

DeletedUser12423

@SoggyShorts I feel no need to insult Jar Jar with your comment. He may have been bad, okay, really bad, but still an insult to him.

Sog didn't insult him, you kinda did lol (And I love the idea of having the option of playing on PC or Phone. Excellant move!

While I can't reveal too much about the trilogy at this time, I can give some hints on what to expect.
Just imagine... All Jar-Jar, All the Time.

I think I will stick to playing Elvenar on PC, though. Keep up the good work, Inno!