• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Just dont get it

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
i guess you just play this game more hardcore than i do
I dunno about the "hardcore" vs "relaxed" argument.
I mean a player can do 1600 points in the tournament and visit their entire FS 7 times each week just by playing when they are on the toilet or waiting for elevators. Seriously, it's like 10-15 minutes a day.
The only "hardcore" thing needed is to find 24 other people to do it with.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Did it really pay?? Since this thread started, I have acquired 2 new blueprints and came in second in the Fellowship Adventure. Seems to me that it is a lot better to find a good fellowship instead of trying to create one. Maybe in a year you might get a blueprint?? I'll get one tomorrow (we unlocked 10 chests yesterday, EVERYONE is very active) and we will unlock all 10 next week and so on...

But good for you to stick to your guns, cause that is really improving your gameplay...:rolleyes:

That is way too much work to put into an online game. The Fellowship I am in only tries for 10 chests during the Planks tournament. Some of the members are quite advanced and still complain about not being able to fully recharge their goods and troops in nine weeks. I cannot imagine how expensive it must be to be able to get 10 chests multiple weeks in a row.

DeletedUser3297

That is way too much work to put into an online game. The Fellowship I am in only tries for 10 chests during the Planks tournament. Some of the members are quite advanced and still complain about not being able to fully recharge their goods and troops in nine weeks. I cannot imagine how expensive it must be to be able to get 10 chests multiple weeks in a row.

It is actually easier than you think. All you need is the first 6 provinces to 6 stars and that gets you 1620 points. If everyone in the fellowship gets 1600 points, then the 10th chest is yours :)

Doing the first 6 is not a strain on troops/resources either, you can recover from that within days if not hours.

hvariidh gwendrot

1) 10 chests is easy.....when i started i made a fellowship to see what was what on Fa's, tournaments, recruiting (the meat and taters of the game) .. decided i wanted to just do my thing and not run a crew, looked for good fellowships to play with and worked up the rankings for a fully functioning group, (10 chests, FA play, and active traders) i noticed as i went up the ranks a lot of bigger players make above complaints about training and resources being to difficult, while i scored 1600 a week to prove it was doable, i get the wanting your own fellowship carved out from the chaos, i get the cog in the machine too, but if you want 10 chests and like to place in FA's it's out there, both are valid-making it from scratch or joining in a working team..just don't listen to the ones who say it's work or hard .. this game is a breeze you don't have to schedule raids or attacks or defenses

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It is actually easier than you think. All you need is the first 6 provinces to 6 stars and that gets you 1620 points. If everyone in the fellowship gets 1600 points, then the 10th chest is yours :)

Doing the first 6 is not a strain on troops/resources either, you can recover from that within days if not hours.

My schedule prevents me from ever getting more than 4 stars. I really do hate that weird 16-hour refresh. But when I have the time to collect resources and troops, I can still get 3000-4000 points in the easier tournaments, even if that means going for 3 stars in 15+ provinces or whatever it has taken me to get those points. I do not track that stuff as well as I could. I am currently in Halflings, so other than mana, I am not burning a lot of resources on my city, but several members of my fellowship are further along and seem to be very focused on whatever chapter they are in and consider the tournaments and adventures as secondary to building their cities.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
My schedule prevents me from ever getting more than 4 stars.
10 provinces 4x will do the trick
I can still get 3000-4000 points in the easier tournaments
if you get that much in easy, you can spread it out to get 1600 in all of them.
The only thing hard about 10 chest tournaments is getting 24 other players to do them.