• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

King Snow and the Snow Flurry!

DeletedUser4112

Hi Soggy, Aider, & All, great to have the Snow around my town!!! Very beautiful, it makes the whole city looks ready for Christmas!!!

And Winter Event "Snow Flurry" has started today, GMT +8:00 is around 6-7pm, I will really like to thank Soggy for his great effort in preparing & providing the "Snow Flurry" Event Guide to all of us here, it is really helpful & gives us a good start & continuous help to win in the Whole Event!!! Great work!!!

And thanks to the Elvenar Team & Aider, for all this fun & festive cheers you guys have prepared for us all!!! Thanks a million, & we really do have great joy & fun in playing this game, especially for these special events that you have planned!!!

Happy Holiday too to Ya'll, Cheers!!! :)

DeletedUser5720

I like the snow. It's a nice touch to the season. Originally a Cali native, I now live in Oklahoma. Were expecting snow this week. we're going to have to squint a little harder to see our spells. Loved the snowman, but with all this snow shouldn't he have been a little bigger?

DeletedUser3468

OK, not feeling quite so positive about this after today. 10 boxes in 4 cities and the only worthwhile things I get are 5 Crystal Lighthouse runes in two cities. At least 9 out of the 10 total were good. I am not at all pleased about the inclusion of relics as a consolation prize! I've got tons of all of the relics included and provinces open to get more. I probably have more of the tier 3 relics than I have of any of the tier 1 & 2 relics. The only thing that would have made them useful is if I'd gotten the one for my boosted tier 3 good. Nope... I have magic dust boosted in 3 of 4 cities and it was the one where I got the gems relics!o_O I know a lot of people complained about getting a bunch of spells during the Solstice Event but I'd much rather have spells, which I can use, rather than a bunch of relics that have no use at all! (at least for right now)

Actually, I'm just feeling miffed that one of my neighbors got two Father Trees and I didn't get even one!!! *POUT, POUT POUT!!!*:rolleyes: Nah, just kidding... I'm happy for them but still disappointed that I've had no luck so far. Hopefully I can get enough done tomorrow to pick up some more boxes while the Father Tree is still being offered.

BTW, any update on what the other days prizes are going to be?:p

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
BTW, any update on what the other days prizes are going to be?:p
Somewhere in post 3 of my guide there is a link to a very pretty site with pictures of the prizes from Beta

Day 3 was a repeat of the father tree, but was confirmed to be a bug, so no one knows what's next.

DeletedUser3484

Stupid question but where does it show what I have after opening a box...snow globes etc? And how do you get the buildings, I just clicked around in Arendyll and got the snowman in my Spells...but I dont know how i did it. And now i should be able to get the Father Tree but I cant

and now I got 55 snowflakes and clicked on the box but where are the prizes and how do i get the Father Tree...im so confused

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3484

@JESSMASJUS
Any buildings you get are in the spell bag on the far right, there is a spell tab inside and a building tab.
Opening a chest only give you a CHANCE at getting a building (bigger chest better chance)
AHHHH...so when i got the snowman at my smallest city i just lucked out...lol...ok thanks!

added: the 7% is the Chance of getting the tree or whatever then????

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4834

So, yesterday, I reached Step 12 'Scout a Province' and since then I've negotiated three provinces, but it didn't credit that. Does it require winning them in a fight? I hope not, given that I now have 262 provinces and have lost every fight I've attempted since the change in battle structure. I'm a tad confused. Any thoughts?

DeletedUser4965

Scouting is when you click on a province you've never visited before, and your scout goes out (for hours or days) and surveys the province to tell you what is there.

It has to be a province touching one you already know, that has the banner that says "Scout" in it, which you click to start the process. So a brown province that touches a green one but does not say "locked"

DeletedUser5770

I love the idea of the snow quests, but think it is a bit unfair to have long quests (1 day) that make it nearly impossible to get the daily special rewards. Then there are the really long breaks that are taken by the one set of quests, such as making players wait 17 hours or 23 hours. It seems that these quests, unlike the summer solstice quests, are geared toward those who have a lot of diamonds to speed things up.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I love the idea of the snow quests, but think it is a bit unfair to have long quests (1 day) that make it nearly impossible to get the daily special rewards. Then there are the really long breaks that are taken by the one set of quests, such as making players wait 17 hours or 23 hours. It seems that these quests, unlike the summer solstice quests, are geared toward those who have a lot of diamonds to speed things up.
You might be better off saving your snowflakes for an event item that you really want.
As for completing the long quests, with zero diamonds I plan to have all 100 side quests completed 9 days after the event started-- not bad for a 35 day event.
It's important to start those 24h productions 24h before you need them =)