• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Locate Scouted Provinces

DeletedUser4881

We need an easier way than just scrolling around the world map to locate provinces that have been scouted but not cleared. The bigger my map is getting the harder it is for me to locate the provinces I've scouted.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
That sounds handy. Probably complex, but maybe could be rolled into an overall "Intelligence Report" screen that is a text based list of neighbors who have helped you today and are ready for return? Cleared provinces, discovered but not cleared, helped recently and ready for return, un-helped but not reciprocal.

The incomplete-icons are fine at my size, but I imagine they are unsatisfactory for more advanced settlements.

DeletedUser5402

an overall "Intelligence Report" screen that is a text based list of neighbors who have helped you today and are ready for return? Cleared provinces, discovered but not cleared, helped recently and ready for return, un-helped but not reciprocal.

A status dashboard of sorts would be nice, you should post that as a feature suggestion.

I think the maps are just too busy, it would be nice to have the scouted provinces glow or turn bright yellow or something like that. I used to play one game where you could toggle on/off certain visuals so you could see other things easier. Something like that would be great, a "search mode" that hid all neighbors and already completed provinces. Oh well, I was hoping maybe there was some simpler way for those of us with tired eyes.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
The incomplete-icons are fine at my size, but I imagine they are unsatisfactory for more advanced settlements.
Yep, I'm only at 157 cleared, and on a 55" TV if I zoom out enough to see the whole map I still can't see my 3 open provinces. I had to zoom back in and scroll around the whole perimeter to see if I had enough provinces unlocked for next chapter.