• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Please note that the 'Register' buttons on the forums are temporarily not working. Until further notice, you will need to use the link above to register a forum account.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for a fellowship

Laochra

Yes, that's what I meant, the fellowship shield. I started a new city on my phone app & when you click on the shield/banner, it has options for joining or founding a FS. Your invitation should be there.

BusterDouglas

When i started a few weeks ago i joined a one person fellowship just to be in one. Log in several times a day slowing growing my city. Have been doing tournaments on my own. Boosted in steel. Working thru quests. Not a chatter but i do participate. I visit everyone on my workd map daily. Not sure what youd like to know
Have you found a Fellowship yet? If not try HolyName Fellowship. I think you'll like the daily help, tips, and hacks we provide.