• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for Fellowships wanting referrals

DeletedUser594

When we get applicants we can't take I like to have some referrals handy to offer the player. If you're trying to fill your ranks and would be interested in having some potential recruits sent your way you can click on my name to start a conversation and let me know the name of your group and what you are looking for- if you have requirements on score, production, activity, etc. and I'll send people your way when the ocassion occurs

DeletedUser2602

We seek active fellows.. we started over again, to make an active and motivated fellowship.. We need more fellows and very much some of them boosted with crystal, as we need that a lot... everything else is fine balanced.. would be glad if you can send seeking fellows in our direction :)

Thanks
Charlotte Rimestad
Dragon Heart

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
When we get applicants we can't take I like to have some referrals handy to offer the player. If you're trying to fill your ranks and would be interested in having some potential recruits sent your way you can click on my name to start a conversation and let me know the name of your group and what you are looking for- if you have requirements on score, production, activity, etc. and I'll send people your way when the ocassion occurs

BSAuxemeadows is looking for serious players who wish to learn better game-play, with score between 8K and 20K

Thanks!

DeletedUser2169

We just had several members leave to enjoy Summer activities and we are looking to fill these vacancies. We are Fellowship of the Glen, and we are a happy, chatty, active group of daily players. Applicants should be willing to visit 5-6 days a week and be regular traders. We would prefer you have 10K points and all 3 tiers of goods open and boosted, preference will be given to those who have marble for a boost. If you are close to meeting this and excited about playing write to me.

DeletedUser2231

Neighborly Traders is seeking someone heavy in planks and silk preferably. They can contact myself or meinmt/caitman. Score doesn't really matter but heavy plank trading is what we need, followed by silk :) We are trading by the thousands!

DeletedUser815

Hi Varron... you know what type of player I need. I posted again in Forum. TY

DeletedUser594

Updating-
we have more applicants in need of homes- I know we got members to some who replied or reached out after this posting. If you didn't hear from me it was bcs we ran out or had a slow period of applicants- but we're getting hit with applicants now with two spots open and I need to know who might be interested.

DeletedUser815

I need two... looking for plank and silk players. Seem to be balanced in the rest. Thanks Varron! :)

DeletedUser2753

The Goodfellows will have openings soon, We will be looking for midrange 8000-30,000 scores, traders, and daily active if possible, but who isn't. We will certainly consider lower scores if the player is active and friendly, no drama. We are balanced for goods but a little lite of scrolls

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3273

Zephyr is a start up group in Winyandor. We will take new players who want to learn together. We are all new to the game.

DeletedUser594

a player named JACronus on wyn is looking, very new but has been good about following up with messages- steel-crystal-elix-

DeletedUser594

Elora Caizumin made contact with me and is looking for a fellowship. Very new player with a starter city- marble/crystal/gems. Would be a good fit for a newly formed fellowship.
If you accept him please let me know.
Thanks

DeletedUser3705

Fierce Kittens on Winyandor are looking for recruits. We are looking for players boosted in Gems and Silk. Planks are great too.

DeletedUser3638

Sky Walkers in Winyandor also looking for 3 players. Marble/Elixer would be great, but we are pretty well balanced. At least in Chapter 3 (magical goods).

DeletedUser3482

time for peace fellowship is always looking for new members

DeletedUser2824

Due to inactivity from our leaders, me and my group left our old fellowship and started anew. So here I am, Archmage in another world and need that which I've been over-blessed with in Arendyll: planks! We could do with more marble, crystal and silk, but we definitely need planks right now. -_-

DeletedUser5795

Dragons of the Myst is looking for ACTIVE players, regardless of score. We do have a weekly growth requirement, as well as be an active trader of 2 or 3 star trades, as well as actively visiting the fellowship members. We prefer players with at least a 3000 for score, and currently have openings.

Thanks for the referrals!

Ciar

DeletedUser5628

We have a fellowship of people who just want to enjoy the game and build real relationships. The Fellowship is called Sisters Ullume! Enjoy your day.