• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for Fellowships wanting referrals

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
One of my aspirants is getting a 24 hour wait time to accept my invite or to apply to my guild after disbanding and leaving another guild. I haven't ever gotten this when changing guilds in other worlds. Is the common?
You can only change FS once every 24h. If that aspirant is getting the 24h cooldown it is because they already hopped once today.
Unless you can't join a FS during the tournament? that would be crazy.....

Last edited:

DeletedUser4778

Wandering Spiders is looking for ACTIVE players with boosts in Marble, Scrolls, Silk, and MAGIC DUST and a score of at least 10,000. Feel free to contact me here or in game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6152

Draconomicon, Thank you kind sir / madam for you efforts here. We at Odin's Horde are a newish FS, looking to build our membership. We have no playtime requirement (as I understand that life happens, and we try to visit daily...if possible). I would appreciate any referrals that you could send our way. We are also, always open to suggestions and advice (such as we have received from VERY kind neighbors).

DeletedUser4778

I've posted some of these names before but they're still not in fellowships and look active.

ur8up2: Planks, Silk, Gems; score 2311; visits me daily, in a fellowship of her own

Penrilgone: Planks, Silk Dust; score 1305; nice city layout and boosted factories only

Lightning340: Planks, Scrolls, Dust; score 3122; boosted factories only, has ensorcelled endowment cast on some days and not on others

antigone17: Steel, Crystals, Elixirs; 5002 score; used to visit daily, now 3-5x/week

Krises1974: Steel, Scrolls, Dust; 1223 Score; in an FS of one, just posted trades today so I know she's active

Scepto: Planks, Scrolls, Dust; score 1636; regularly posts unfair trades and likely needs guidance, used to be in a fellowship of one but now there's someone else with him

CleanNerd135: Steel, Scrolls, Dust; score 1522; regularly posts unfair trades and likely needs guidance

LordBlueBear: Steel, Scrolls, Dust; score 425

Some of you might want to absorb the FS called Camelot2 which is made up of 7 small cities. The two in my area post trades regularly. They are:

AmandaMarie1: Planks, Scrolls, Dust; score 8098; has been visiting me daily since she discovered my city

Jazwin: Planks, Silk, Gems; score 4309; regularly posts 1-star trades and likely needs guidance.

Please remember me if you accept any of these cities and would like to set up a trading envoy. I'm currently on the lookout for Scrolls and Magic Dust trading partners and can trade Crystals, Silk, Gems, and Elixirs.

@Elmoonwen, @Maz Mellor, @edeba, @c4r0line, @Loki Wytehart. Sorry if I'm forgetting anyone.

Maz Mellor

Thank you as ever, @Draconomicon!

A few suggestions of my own:

redrumon420: Steel, scrolls, elixir; score 32,470; visits me regularly; in a fellowship of 1

Bob1A1B: Marble, crystal, elixir; score 9,276; posted (fair) trades today

mahrgo: Marble, crystal, gems; score 4,698

saphirrain: Planks, silk, dust; score 2,045

SpazRadium: Planks, scrolls, dust; score 1,305

All look active, though of course I can't swear to it. (redrumon420 is the only one who visits me, but the others are all pretty far out, and I don't think they've discovered me yet. SpazRadium did message me once to say thanks for visiting.)

Last edited:

DeletedUser5747

@ Maz Mellor, Thanks so much, I invited all of these players to join us. Each one would fit nicely in our guild.
Bob1A1B: Marble, crystal, elixir; score 9,276

mahrgo: Marble, crystal, gems; score 4,698

saphirrain: Planks, silk, dust; score 2,045

SpazRadium: Planks, scrolls, dust; score 1,305

DeletedUser4778

Thanks, @Maz and @Elmoonwen. I hope more people will do this so we can help new players and keep cities alive which will help everyone.

Maz Mellor

I hope more people will do this so we can help new players and keep cities alive which will help everyone.

I hope so too! I wrote to Lightning340, btw, but haven't heard back. Still looking for leads, if anyone out there has some.

Here's another one, btw (wrong boosts for me):

Rio Sunshine: Marble, silk, gems; score 3,246

I know she's active b/c I keep on being able to motivate her builders when I visit!

Last edited:

EarthbornIcarus

Hello,
I am seeking a good & generous fellowship, one that is welcoming of new members, and showing the ropes..

I "HELP" every day, and am steadily building a beautiful cultural city. I love the puzzle of planning it.
Here is my City (as of today! Tomorrow it will be bigger!)

My City is Icaria of Arendyll: population 1456
Manufactories:
wood: 13
steel: 3
Marble: 9
22279 rank
3076 score

Attachments

• MyTown.jpg
    MyTown.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 72

DeletedUser4778

@EarthbornIcarus: You're posting in Winyandor when the city you want a fellowship in is Arendyll. Go back to the main page of the forums and scroll down. Look for Arendyll and post there. It's good that you posted a screenshot of your city. Tip: What good fellowships look for are activity, boosted goods only, and efficient city design.

EarthbornIcarus

@EarthbornIcarus: You're posting in Winyandor when the city you want a fellowship in is Arendyll. Go back to the main page of the forums and scroll down. Look for Arendyll and post there. It's good that you posted a screenshot of your city. Tip: What good fellowships look for are activity, boosted goods only, and efficient city design.
Okay, I did that....I posted in the looking for fellowship in Arendyll.

I finally got several responses on what happened. One said someone was "pulling a bully move" and asked if I would come back if they apologized.
I still have no clue why, unless my talent for beautifying up a city rubbed someone the wrong way. The archmage is looking into it, but I have also applied to several others. Some group will appreciate me! lol

Thank you!

DeletedUser4778

Okay, I did that....I posted in the looking for fellowship in Arendyll.

I finally got several responses on what happened. One said someone was "pulling a bully move" and asked if I would come back if they apologized.
I still have no clue why, unless my talent for beautifying up a city rubbed someone the wrong way. The archmage is looking into it, but I have also applied to several others. Some group will appreciate me! lol

Thank you!
Ah, power-tripping from the insecure. Well, the decision to go back or elsewhere is up to you. Love your graphic and Cohen quote btw.

EarthbornIcarus

Ah, power-tripping from the insecure. Well, the decision to go back or elsewhere is up to you. Love your graphic and Cohen quote btw.
Thank you! I love doing graphics...even though I'm a fine art painter, I kind of have the digital bug right now...lol Everything worked out, I'm in a great new FS, the old one made it right, and all is good in Arendyll. Thanks to some really generous people taking on a newbie!
As for the LC quote, that's been my by-line for years. Love his lyrics. He is in another world, writing lyrics for the kings of the mountains, I'm sure.

DeletedUser6368

This game is beginning to be like a job, "referrals" LMAO It's just an online game, have fun.

DeletedUser4778

Have one new name:

Lepew: Planks, Silk, Dust; 701 score; was moved to my area today, just posted a trade which I took; has non-boost factories