• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for Fellowships wanting referrals

DeletedUser4778

I have a new neighbor who was moved to my area 1-2 days ago. She visited me for the first time today.

Kristonia: Planks, Silk, Gems; score 312, has non-boost factories

DeletedUser5747

Have one new name:

Lepew: Planks, Silk, Dust; 701 score; was moved to my area today, just posted a trade which I took; has non-boost factories
I got right on that! the last four spots now are for Steel and Scroll makers. If you see those candidates, smack me for my attention! Thanks always for the leads. We have a wonderful guild of people who really love the game!!

DeletedUser4778

I got right on that! the last four spots now are for Steel and Scroll makers. If you see those candidates, smack me for my attention! Thanks always for the leads. We have a wonderful guild of people who really love the game!!
Glad to hear that. I like that their trades are all good now and that their cities are coming along nicely. Kudos on a job well done! Btw, sent you a PM in Winyandor on a possible recruit with the boosts you're looking for.

DeletedUser4778

I haven't discovered either of these cities yet but both posted a fair trade today:

Karmarsel - Planks, Silk, Gems; 759 score; in a fellowship of one

Pljw: Steel, Crystal, Elixir; score 4399

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5747

I haven't discovered either of these cities yet but both posted a fair trade today:

Karmarsel - Planks, Silk, Gems; 759 score; in a fellowship of one

Pljw: Steel, Crystal, Elixir; score 4399
Thank you so much, you rock my socks!!!! I have invites sent to both. If you would pass the word and I will post here shortly. We are open in Felyndral, if you know anyone over there. Arendell will go online tomorrow. K is in the process of launch on the 15th...

DeletedUser4778

Nytfaery: Marble, Crystal, Elixir; score 499; was moved to my area 1-2 days ago; just posted a fair trade today which I took; has non-boost factories so likely needs guidance, definitely no need for her to produce other goods since our area is hungry for her boosts

DeletedUser4778

Three new names up for possible recruitment:

Kristonia: 678 score; Planks, Silk, Gems; visits me regularly
tj1969: 906 score; Planks, Scrolls, Dust; undiscovered, just posted fair trade
Pljw: 5488 score; Steel, Crystal, Elixir; undiscovered, just posted fair trade

DeletedUser5747

Three new names up for possible recruitment:

Kristonia: 678 score; Planks, Silk, Gems; visits me regularly
tj1969: 906 score; Planks, Scrolls, Dust; undiscovered, just posted fair trade
Pljw: 5488 score; Steel, Crystal, Elixir; undiscovered, just posted fair trade
Thanks much, we have only one spot left but another may be opening up for a Steel, Scrolls and Dust only. Tall order eh? I so appreciate all the leads. Wish I had you in all worlds

DeletedUser4778

Thanks much, we have only one spot left but another may be opening up for a Steel, Scrolls and Dust only. Tall order eh? I so appreciate all the leads. Wish I had you in all worlds
I'll keep an eye out for a prospect. Wish I could help you and others who have e-mailed me in all worlds too but don't have the time, energy and, honestly, the interest to run more than one city in such a glitchy game. I don't know how you manage all these fellowships...it's amazing and I take my hat off to you. Best of luck!

DeletedUser4778

I've got some new names if anyone's interested.

ElmerP: Planks, Scrolls, Dust; 4410 score
neetergator: Steel, Crystal, Elixir; 1519 score
delbrt: Steel, Crystal, Elixir; 620 score; in own FS
Traveler Jacques: Marble, Silk, Gems; 470 score; in own FS
Glowxue: Planks, Silk, Dust; 1928 score; in own FS

Maz Mellor

Always! I'm going to check out ElmerP. :) Thanks!

Can't remember if I shared these before, but:

BloominBetty - Planks, Silk, Dust; score 4574; producing non-boosted, trades fair
Krindell - Planks, Scrolls, Dust; score 2455; producing non-boosted, clearly active but haven't seen in trader much

DeletedUser4778

Don't know if you still need the ff boosts. Just in case, you might also want to check out:

seeker1394: Planks, Silk, Gems; 40,147 score; just applied to my FS but we are swimming in silk and gems; has non-boost factories so you may want to check first if willing to get rid of them

DeletedUser2824

I've been looking for a higher score player in the 35,000-55,000 range with steel, scrolls and dust and a solid output production to help balance out the boosts at the top of our fellowship.

DeletedUser3122

I'm assuming these are in Winyandor?

If anyone has Arendyll recommends, I'd like to hear about them. Really trying for the 10K rank or better. I have plenty of < 10k score. I prefer they have all their 3 tiers of factories built.

DeletedUser2824

Is there a thread like this one for Arendyll?

Yes, there is, but nobody has been active in it for awhile. I'm not much help. It's usually the top fellowships that get a lot of requests and mine isn't a top fellowship. I could drop some of the names of my neighbors, but that's about it.

Maz Mellor

Yes, there is, but nobody has been active in it for awhile. I'm not much help. It's usually the top fellowships that get a lot of requests and mine isn't a top fellowship. I could drop some of the names of my neighbors, but that's about it.

Sounds good! :) I just started a new thread called Recruitment Prospects over in the Members Seeking Fellowships board for Arendyll. Everyone come join if you're interested!

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/recruitment-prospects.6505/

DeletedUser4630

I have a friend who just started a coupe of months ago is looking for a fellowship. Mine is full.
Otakgirl2 score:7168 boosted in Marble, Crystal, and Elixir
Almost done with chapter 3.