• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for Fellowships wanting referrals

Maz Mellor

Here's another one! Seems promising. She applied to Uncommon Loons but unfortunately we need a higher-ranking dust producer to balance us out.

TheRealJules - planks/silk/dust - score 1597 - also producing steel

DeletedUser4778

The ff player is looking for a more active fellowship. He applied to mine but is already my neighbor so I had to turn him down.

esabasard: Steel, Scrolls, Dust; 34,375 score; pretty active trader

Already found a new home. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2824

We've got quite a few inactives we're looking to replace. Favored boosts are marble, crystal and gems. If anyone can point out some likely candidates, I'd much appreciate it. :) I don't care about score, only player temperament and attitude.

DeletedUser6432

When we get applicants we can't take I like to have some referrals handy to offer the player. If you're trying to fill your ranks and would be interested in having some potential recruits sent your way you can click on my name to start a conversation and let me know the name of your group and what you are looking for- if you have requirements on score, production, activity, etc. and I'll send people your way when the ocassion occurs

DeletedUser6432

Build the Best is looking for members. We are a fun-loving group out to help each other to succeed. You can referral those that you do not choose or do not have room for to us. Currently we are looking for 8 people to join. They can be new players learning to play or experienced players. There is no drama in our group.

DeletedUser5747

PLEASE Help me fill my Guilds. I love helping people learn so they can move on to bigger and better guilds or stay forever if they like. In the history of Festal only one person has grown to leave on their own accord. Broke my heart ( I am not bitter about ito_O) ha ha. We are fun bunch. Using chat or GWM is a must however, even if it is just minimal. Respect for guildmates is expected.

So Festal Winyandor grew and grew and it bust into two!
I am looking to fill both my guilds in Winyandor:
Festal is in all worlds but my learning guild in Win, is in desperate need of marble now that I split the guild to form Beau Monde. :rolleyes:We are boosted only, but will teach why it is better to be boosted, a 200 point gain weekly is required. I don't turn anyone away from any learning guild who wants to play and learn. We have several openings, as many as 12 or more...

:D Both guilds are super active most, if not all are daily players and expect the same in guild mates. All Festal's are fair trades guilds. I have a group page with all our resources. I have one of the most wonderful team of Mages who are devoted to our cause and are very supportive of Festalian order. We are structured and organized so that new members grow quickly with the know how and the right combo. REAL LIFE Trumps so no worries if you need to concentrate on that, just letting us know is key.

:cool:Festal 2.0 Beau Monde is also looking for Marble but we will be happy to have a Crystal producer also. We have 12 openings, players must be Boosted only, 10K minimum, 4x+ visits weekly, use some form of communication to prove life. Gains of 500 points weekly, cross tier trades one tier up or down if exercising restraint in lower trade numbers are ok.
THANKS and anyone is welcome to message me in any world with questions or leads. ;)

InvincibleRailroad

We are currently looking for active members. Members should be active 3-5 days a week or better. 2 star trades are a minimum. Helping each other is also a must. Other than that we are a pretty easy going bunch looking to grow our fellowship.

Invinciblerailroad, Fair Traders - recruiting

Last edited:

DeletedUser4778

Had to turn these aspirants down as they don't have the exact boosts we need. Someone please give them a good home.
Agamede: Steel, Scrolls, Dust; Score: 45216. Currently with Golden Phoenix but wants to leave due to inactivity.
MystikGoddess: Planks, Silk, Dust; Score: 38415. Currently with Koinonia but wants to leave due to inactivity.
peterutz007: Marble, Silk, Gems; Score: 25783

@taggathias & @Maz Mellor: Interested?

DeletedUser4778

Sent an invite to peterutz007. It looks like the others already found homes.
Those are the fellowships they want to leave, taggathias. They're just looking for new homes. Sorry, I forgot to mention that. Being sick sucks. Will edit my earlier post to include the fellowships so others aren't confused.

EDIT: Btw, I'm very sorry to see that @varron seems to have quit playing.

DeletedUser2824

Those are the fellowships they want to leave, taggathias. They're just looking for new homes.

Ahh. That changes things. Could use all three right now. I've had a lot of people who've had to quit due to life.

And that is sad news about Varron. :/

DeletedUser6645

Come join Mac Attacks. We have nine openings right now so we would be happy if you referred players to us. We are a very helpful group and only require 4 x a week neighborly visits and fair trades. Thank you! BarefootCarlos ~ Archmage

DeletedUser4778

Had to turn down these 2 aspirants since we have lots of silk and gems. Someone please give them a good home.

Gray Raven: Planks, Silk, Gems; 1352 score; has non-boosts

Y Tank Viper: Planks, Silk, Gems; 12073 score; boosted only with good proportion of factories, diamond player

DeletedUser8413

Wolf Pack - Recruiting is looking for members 30k+. We have a desperate need for member cities boosted in Scrolls and/or Dust.
Thanks if you can send someone our way.

DeletedUser5747

:DWe seek new players or players that need help in game to get their cities in the black. We are always accepting, Festal learning guilds.

:cool:As for bigger players in Chapter five on up we have openings in Festal Beau Monde
REFERRALS
MOST
WELCOME​

Maz Mellor

Had to turn these aspirants down as they don't have the exact boosts we need. Someone please give them a good home.
Agamede: Steel, Scrolls, Dust; Score: 45216. Currently with Golden Phoenix but wants to leave due to inactivity.
MystikGoddess: Planks, Silk, Dust; Score: 38415. Currently with Koinonia but wants to leave due to inactivity.
peterutz007: Marble, Silk, Gems; Score: 25783

@taggathias & @Maz Mellor: Interested?

Gah, sorry I didn't reply to this before; I inadvertently took a long Forum break. In any case, though, our membership in Uncommon Loons seems to be stable for the moment. I hope these players found good homes! (And, if you have anyone to send my way in Arendyll, I've got one, maybe two to replace!)

EDIT: Btw, I'm very sorry to see that @varron seems to have quit playing.

And, yes, this. Makes me sad too. :(

AtaguS

This is such a great thread! Federation of Cities is looking for players boosted in steel/silk/elixir. I've scrolled through a messaged some of the players listed above, but we are short 3 players at this point and could use all the recommendations you can offer. We're a very friendly group of player, pick up trades quickly and always willing to answer questions or help each other grow. We're not super chatty, but we are active and someone is always there to reach back to you. We don't have a ton of rules, no requirement to play in tournaments though we encourage players to try at least a couple provinces. Tourney times always see a spike in trades as we help each other get what we need to proceed. Anyway...thanks for this thread, great idea :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser3613

Dragons of Pern are looking for 4 or 5 players to fill empty slots and replace inactives. All our members are regular players (5/7, or more), good traders, and we help each other. We encourage taking part in the tournaments (within means) and usually hit the 6th chest, occasionally the 7th (ie. a "comfortable" level of participation).
We are particularly short on Steel/Crystal/Elixir boosted's, but will consider anybody above 50k. Individuals are welcome, or if there's a set of players in a small or failing FS that would appreciate a larger and more active group, then that would be good too.
Contact myself, or the ArchMage, Pompeii.
Thanks.

edeba

This looks like a great thread.

Our fellowship has been down 3 for a few weeks now. We are Help&Free Trade Association. Our members visit almost daily, are fairly fast to pick up trades, play the tournament, have great opportunity to exchange kp through our kp exchange threads.

We are on streak for the getting all 10 boxes on the tournaments, 14 in a row now, so we are very well suited to higher level players who want more from the tournament and the increased kp exchange opportunity that provides.

We are lean in elixir. Contact our ArchMage Von.

Last edited: