1. Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Wonder Society

Discussion in 'Winyandor' started by FantasticFalcon, Jan 12, 2019.

1. FantasticFalcon

FantasticFalcon New Member

If there's a wonder society out there that I could join, I would appreciate it.

I keep having a lot of chests go unused on my AWs. It would be nice if there was a way to make them more productive and beneficial to others.

I reached the end of the tech tree, so all my KP is going towards AWs. There's not enough interest in my FS to do a wonder society. I go through a pretty substantial amount of KP pretty quickly.

2. Sesta

Sesta Member

Hey, Fantastic, I'm not sure what you mean by a "wonder society" but we try to help each out with upgrading our AWs. Is that what you mean?

3. Laochra

Laochra Well-Known Member

Sent you an in-game message & one here as well. :D

4. FantasticFalcon

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019 at 3:30 AM
  5. Sesta

Sesta Member

6. Xelenia

Xelenia
    Senior Forum Moderator
    Elvenar Team

Perhaps @Mykan can entice you a bit on how it works :p I believe you will need to join a fellowship that utilizes it, though I imagine it is possible to start one across the server with some great organization skill since one does not need to be in the same FS to donate to a wonder :) I could be wrong

7. Laochra

Laochra Well-Known Member

My fellowships have an AW Club that utilizes a message thread, but it is only for our members.

8. FantasticFalcon

LOL ya, I had seen Mykan's discussions on a number of things. So, I had send him a couple messages on this. :p He was the one who recommended that I post here.

It sounds like a wonder society can work just fine with a member outside the FS. Mykan said he had done it before when he was running a wonder society. I suppose starting one might be an option. I was kinda hoping to be a little lazier and hoping someone would take pity on me and just let me join one :p

PS: Laochra, thank you for trying. And I read a lot of CS Lewis stuff when I was younger.

Laochra likes this.