• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Lost points

• Thread starter DeletedUser4642
  • Start date

DeletedUser4642

Hello everyone.

I wanted to know if you lost some of your points today?
Personally, I lost about 4000 without knowing why ... And my FS has lost 40 000 ...

DeletedUser3489

Same problem here ... went from ~#600 in rank to ~#675, lost nearly 5000 points ... now I am ~5000 points below folks in my FS that I was essentially tied with a couple of hours ago (before the update). Apparently, some of us lost thousands of points and some did not.

DeletedUser6456

I have also lost point today. I was also wondering why this happened.

Queen Draggon

I jsut lost 6000 pts!!!! One minute I was well over 31K, now all of a sudden after update, I am down to 25K, and dropped from Rank 4881 to 5815!! And this whole trader BS SUCKS!!!! If u ppl who created this game want to cheat against us, THEN U DON'T DESERVE TO HAVE THE GAME IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!
I WORKED VERY HARD THE LAST WEEKS TO EARN MY SCORE, AND U JUST COME AND TAKE IT AWAY!!!!! B.S!!!!!!!

DeletedUser1826

It's a bug fix. Event buildings from the Snow Flurry awarded points when they weren't supposed to. The bug fix took away those accidental points.

DeletedUser6108

Same here, went from ~760 in ranking to 908 overnight, don't know the reason

Gath Of Baal

we got 8 people in the fellowship I am in on the K world all lost points.. one guy lost over 20k of them.. I lost over 8000

Queen Draggon

It's a bug fix. Event buildings from the Snow Flurry awarded points when they weren't supposed to. The bug fix took away those accidental points.

I DID NOT earn no 6000pts from snow flurry buildings!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been upgrading all my boosted goods and residence and goods factories, as well as my barraks and training grounds!!!! THey took ALLL of what I earned doing all that from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser6108

It would have been nice if someone had told us that beforehand! A little message, like 'hey, we messed up and gave you too many points, sorry, we'll fix it but it will take us forever; just know you are going to lose a lot of points at some time'. At least this wouldn't have come as a surprise. And if they did mention it somewhere in the forum: sorry, I'm trying to play the game, not constantly check the forum for things the devs messed up today.

DeletedUser5278

I lost 1,000 points - and other members in my FS lost 3,000+ overnight. With no warning or rationale from the developers. This is crazy!

DeletedUser1826

I DID NOT earn no 6000pts from snow flurry buildings!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been upgrading all my boosted goods and residence and goods factories, as well as my barraks and training grounds!!!! THey took ALLL of what I earned doing all that from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If that's the case, then you should send in a support ticket. However, looking at your city, it's quite possible that that is what happened, as I gained 1000 or more from placing 1 event building.

Edited to add - If only the buildings that gave culture and population gave points erroneously (which are the ones I noticed giving points), looking at your flurry event buildings in world 1, at chapter 4, they would have given you 5700 points, but if you were at chapter 5, they would have given 6900 points. There's no way for me to know what level you were when you received them, so, it could be any number between the two.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6460

I lost a bunch of points. Went from position 262 ( I think at last look) to 327 without doing anything.

I was well over 80k in overall points and fell to barely 78k. You have repeatedly said you will NEVER lose points unless you delete something.... Kind of hard to delete anything while I am sleeping.

Queen Draggon

If that's the case, then you should send in a support ticket. However, looking at your city, it's quite possible that that is what happened, as I gained 1000 or more from placing 1 event building.

I did, but their support is shoddy at best, they have stolen an expansion I had to pay for from me and when I gave a ticket on it, they sent me a list of 25 things to do and it was highly confusing, so needless to say I NEVER got it back.
Put in a ticket about the constant ERROR when attempting to buy fake diamonds, so guess they don't want my money either, cuz once again, they sent me a list of 25 things to do and NEVER get anywhere, also very confusing.
So, I do NOT expect them to do ANYTHING with this ticket either, I guess they like losing dedicated players.
I play ALL DAY EVERY DAY, and I know what I got from those stupid buildings, and it was less then 3k pts, they STOLE 6000 from me!!!!!! THey owe me over 3k in stolen pts, after taking back the pts we got for those buildings!!!!!! As I said, I play ALL DAY EVERY DAY, and keep an close eye on things at all times, the math is quite simple.