• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Magic academy problem

DeletedUser14839

So I finally was able to build my magic academy but when I click on it it only give me an upgrade option I can’t do anything else with it.. anybody have any idea what I’m doing wrong ?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Do you see the other tab, or just the upgrade tab? Have you tried logging out and back in, or refreshing the browser?

If you have queued a spell, and only have one slot, it will not let you do anything else there except finish of cancel that spell.

DeletedUser5800

In the app. or PC? I'm not sure if it works right in the app yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14839

Do you see the other tab, or just the upgrade tab? Have you tried logging out and back in, or refreshing the browser?

If you have queued a spell, and only have one slot, it will not let you do anything else there except finish of cancel that spell.
It only shows the the upgrade tab

DeletedUser14839

Well that sucks cause I only get play it in the app

DeletedUser5800

Well that sucks cause I only get play it in the app
I agree, that should have been in the original release or patched in very quickly. They are adding things in pretty quick though so hopefully soon full use of the Magic Academy will be available.

DeletedUser14839

I agree, that should have been in the original release or patched in very quickly. They are adding things in pretty quick though so hopefully soon full use of the Magic Academy will be available.
Along with that I’ve also had problems with it saying I’ve been awarded a city expansion and when I go to get it it’s nonexistent...

fitress

Along with that I’ve also had problems with it saying I’ve been awarded a city expansion and when I go to get it it’s nonexistent...
I'm going to assume that some of the characteristics of the PC & App are similar. There should be 3 options for Expansions. #2, the one in the center is the City Expansion. There is a coin symbol, and next to it on the bar should be an amount. If it's not "lit", it's very hard to read, but you need to get the required amount. Then the bar will light up, and you can place the expansion. When I first ran in to that, I thought I had "paid" for the expansion via the Research Tree, but apparently, you just "earn" it there. There should also be a diamond symbol under the coin option, but you probably don't want to choose that one. I hope this makes some sense..............

DeletedUser5800

That may be because the app. has/had a bug that notified you after every province whether you had actually earned one or not. It still awards them properly but notifies wrongly.
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index....ons-on-mobile-from-defeating-provinces.14350/

There is a bug in the mobile where no matter which province you have defeated, whether it is the total number of the required province or not, you will receive a notification that you have received an expansion. In reality, you have not. You will see below in my picture, it still states you need X amount of province to get your next expansion. Please verify if that is the case for you. If it is not, please contact support to have a look at your account.

Last edited by a moderator: