• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Make visiting easier

edeba

Something I constantly notice with games is failure to adapt the stuff that become onerous and drudgery. In this game there are some great examples of dealing with that problem, for example, our buildings get bigger as our city gets bigger so the number of buildings to reset really isn't increasing throughout the game.

There is nothing built into the game to deal with visiting neighbours for reward as the game gets bigger, it just becomes a bigger job, and one that in no way shape or form is fun.

How about an upgradeable "fast click" building that we get around chapter 4 that visits a "ring," so at chapter 4 we get a ring 5 fast click and we get a window to just go click, click, click to everyone in that ring. And we get another in chapter 5 for the 6th ring, and so on. Now there is a reasonable number that are around you that you still actually visit, but there's a fast collection method built into the game to prevent that job from being so over the top a massive turn off.

And then add to the setting player preference for polishing, so that's what they get when we fast click.

Preferences should give these orders for choice because the builder and culture both get all used up to settings where you choose your preference should be:
1) Main Hall
2) Builder, Main Hall
3) Builder, Culture, Main Hall
4) Culture, Builder, Main Hall
5) Culture, Main Hall

The default should be Main Hall, and this should be a fix for under construction main halls, we get the visit reward and nothing happens in the city with nothing to polish.

DeletedUser2870

This has been mentioned and suggested many, many times.

And I agree. Doing the full rounds on the map for my 2 largest cties would take me over an hour for each one.
With the old wholesaler I already limited myself to 1, perhaps 2 times a week doing so, but then at least I got a reasonable amount of my n0n-boosted goods in return.
Now, I don't do those rounds at all anymore. The returns from the wholesaler are so ridiculously low with the increasing prices that I'm most definitely not going to bother spending so much time to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4778

I still want visits to be made possible from the World Map instead of having to enter each city since loading takes so long and adds up cumulatively the more neighbors one has. Also, I would like to choose the kind of help I give, e.g. more supplies or supplies only instead of coins, giving goods directly to someone, etc. Most of all, I want a Buff Center which I've suggested before so that we all have the choice of applying help where we need it most at the moment.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
I know an excellent version of this was suggested on beta and submitted. What we have been told is that as long as we are not given an outright rejection the idea is with the devs for the time at which it gets priority. It may not be exactly as we suggest but may be used by them if/when they look at that aspect of the game.

I paraphrased the process a bit so hopefully not too far off reality. The goods news is the devs are aware of the request (am certain it was forwarded by more than just beta as it is a popular suggestion) the bad news is we have to be patient :eek:

DeletedUser6085

On our visits made to neighbors who have helped (not fellowship members) through the notifications icon: I would like to see that icon on the side as it is in our own city. If we could access our notifications while returning help in neighboring cities, it would cost less time in having to always go back to our city to do the next return help.

DeletedUser2870

On our visits made to neighbors who have helped (not fellowship members) through the notifications icon: I would like to see that icon on the side as it is in our own city. If we could access our notifications while returning help in neighboring cities, it would cost less time in having to always go back to our city to do the next return help.

I have suggested that before. I think that idea has been forwarded as well....meaning it probably sits nice and cozy in a huuuuuuuge drawer with other forwarded ideas one never hears from again.

Actually, I think it would be nice if Inno could be convinced to have someone on the dev-team work on the simple suggestions so that at least once every other update something like that gets done. Its a matter of good public relations too.

And yes, I know, there are tons of ideas and they have their own vision, but there have been more than enough simple ideas that will take up just a few hours at most to realise to enable them to implement 1 per month for at least a year.
Doing so will give players at least some compensation for the -beep-ups the devs feel needed which harm players, not to mention that it will give players at least the illusion that someone is listening.

Deleted User - 691030

I am in the same boat as many. I have way too many neighbors to click and wait for each one to load and pick something to help with. Once in a while when I need coins, I will go to my map and help neighbors one by one. It takes somewhere between 30 mins to 1 hour as I am in the orcs chapter. Usually I just help the neighbors that helped me, by visiting my notifications.

DeletedUser6650

I would like to see on the globe when looking at our neighbors an indication of who visited us in the last 24, 48 hours and/or week. This could be done by making the players name in bold lettering, or by brightening that part of the globe. This would make it easier to make a choice on who to visit when I am close to my limits.