• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

Moho

Chef
Here are quests 6 to 10:

IMG02.jpg

(Source here.)

Tehya1

Ugh. The burning man. This game makes living creatures a commodity (orcs) and now a man burning at the stake, or is he being cooked? lol

I am with Henroo. There might be one bldg that I could sort of be interested in because it makes mana and it isn't gigantic. The rest will make nice sf lol

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Ugh. The burning man. This game makes living creatures a commodity (orcs) and now a man burning at the stake, or is he being cooked? lol

I am with Henroo. There might be one bldg that I could sort of be interested in because it makes mana and it isn't gigantic. The rest will make nice sf lol
It's very Celtic you know, it's a sacrifice, often made of straw and wood.
(Hint: the EN FSs that I founded and still lead, are called Boudicca's Iceni)

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
quest.jpg

well that didnt take long for a bs quest to show up. Finish prov; no or. And we all know, that Inno knows, how problematic that quest can be some some players. Eithers those at/near the end of chapters, those stopped in the tech tree, or those over scouted. And Inno took them out or offered an 'or' to help ppl. But have recently started adding these bs quests back in with no other options. Its a damn shame...