• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
quest.jpg

well that didnt take long for a bs quest to show up. Finish prov; no or. And we all know, that Inno knows, how problematic that quest can be some some players. Eithers those at/near the end of chapters, those stopped in the tech tree, or those over scouted. And Inno took them out or offered an 'or' to help ppl. But have recently started adding these bs quests back in with no other options. Its a damn shame...

quest2.jpg

followed by this... are you ****ing me?

quest 4.jpg

And they just keep doing it... over and over and over again this event. They changed off of doing this because of how many players hated these quests or were unable to do them. Eveyone rejoiced. So naturally... they are are slowly reverting back to the way that upset everyone.... One cant eveny try to deny that this isnt intentional anymore.
If they want to ruin there own game, then jsut shut it down at the high note. At least youll have a short remembrance for positive reasons. Rather then slowly make it worse and worse until everyone leaves and hates everything youve done. (which will also effect ppls willingness to try any other inno game.)

quest 3.jpg

And here is one thats actually decent. They proved an actual different option for the always hated finish a province quest. So we know they can do it. We know they know that they should do it. But so far, its been 3 outa 4 failed. Not a good rate. And its still early in the quest line...

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I got 8 Artifacts on Beta, in my city that completed the questline, but I did not get a League report, so I have no idea if it factored in.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I did not grab a screen shot of the final numbers from Beta, but I finished in Silver with only 253, so I got the 9th artifact from the League rewards. I am sure that will not be the case on most of the Live servers, since there are so many more full-time players on them, than on Beta, but low-population servers have this to potentially look forward to at the end of this event.

As for my only active Live city, I am about 120 and am a quest or two from the daily lock. Unfortunately, I did not keep notes on my Beta city, so I can't say if that is at a better or worse pace. I can say, though, that I am saving all the Flavor Loots that I win to open on the final day. Those are the only source of winning extra chef hats, of which I won about 400 extra hats total in my Beta city.

@Lelanya I did not get the League pop-up, but I did have the Silver rewards in my inventory.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I did not grab a screen shot of the final numbers from Beta, but I finished in Silver with only 253, so I got the 9th artifact from the League rewards. I am sure that will not be the case on most of the Live servers, since there are so many more full-time players on them, than on Beta, but low-population servers have this to potentially look forward to at the end of this event.

As for my only active Live city, I am about 120 and am a quest or two from the daily lock. Unfortunately, I did not keep notes on my Beta city, so I can't say if that is at a better or worse pace. I can say, though, that I am saving all the Flavor Loots that I win to open on the final day. Those are the only source of winning extra chef hats, of which I won about 400 extra hats total in my Beta city.

@Lelanya I did not get the League pop-up, but I did have the Silver rewards in my inventory.
I have a ticket in to Support about it, they need to check why League isn't coming up.

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
I found (1) for 12.5 , but none for less, and none for 13...
can you refresh my memory on which offers are the 12 ones ?
I’m afraid I don’t know which ones… I definitely had an even 12, and it might have been in the second slot…a human man, maybe? Maybe. I think I saw 2 different 12.5s as well, one of them surprisingly in the first slot, I feel like, and have definitely seen a few 13s (turned a few of them down, because I wasn’t sure if there were more 12-something offers or not). Sorry I can’t be more specific! I’ve been more or less ignoring which person it is, because they don’t always give the same offers. :-/

Pheryll

Set Designer
I’m afraid I don’t know which ones… I definitely had an even 12, and it might have been in the second slot…a human man, maybe? Maybe. I think I saw 2 different 12.5s as well, one of them surprisingly in the first slot, I feel like, and have definitely seen a few 13s (turned a few of them down, because I wasn’t sure if there were more 12-something offers or not). Sorry I can’t be more specific! I’ve been more or less ignoring which person it is, because they don’t always give the same offers. :-/

There are plenty for 13 1/3 (40 for a 3 star), but one should probably also factor in the fusion recipes. By my experience they should account for a reduction of 2 cost for every 10% chance. Since many of the 40 cost 3 star ones have 2x with 10% chance, they should probably be better classified as 36 total cost or 12 per star.

Starr621

There are plenty for 13 1/3 (40 for a 3 star), but one should probably also factor in the fusion recipes. By my experience they should account for a reduction of 2 cost for every 10% chance. Since many of the 40 cost 3 star ones have 2x with 10% chance, they should probably be better classified as 36 total cost or 12 per star.

In addition to this, more attempts at getting the 2x Flavor Loot needs to be factored in as well. So far, I'm liking the option with 3 stars and around 38-40 level 1 items (elf in dark red coat) which is the one you mentioned. It's slightly less expensive than the 4 star with 48-50 level 1 items which means more cracks at getting those Flavor Loots.

Pheryll

Set Designer
In addition to this, more attempts at getting the 2x Flavor Loot needs to be factored in as well.

That is actually what I was referring to. -2 cost for each 10% chance at flavor loot, making the 40 cost with 2x 10% flavor loot to be valued at 36 instead.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
View attachment 15649
And they just keep doing it... over and over and over again this event. They changed off of doing this because of how many players hated these quests or were unable to do them. Eveyone rejoiced. So naturally... they are are slowly reverting back to the way that upset everyone.... One cant eveny try to deny that this isnt intentional anymore.
If they want to ruin there own game, then jsut shut it down at the high note. At least youll have a short remembrance for positive reasons. Rather then slowly make it worse and worse until everyone leaves and hates everything youve done. (which will also effect ppls willingness to try any other inno game.)

View attachment 15650
And here is one thats actually decent. They proved an actual different option for the always hated finish a province quest. So we know they can do it. We know they know that they should do it. But so far, its been 3 outa 4 failed. Not a good rate. And its still early in the quest line...

let it be known, i always give credit where its due.
quest 6.jpg

I hate buy kp quests. Thank you for finally adding an alternative. I hope it continues that way.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Where are the odds on the Flavor Loot? I don't see any information on this at all, actually.

We probably should have asked Karvest over on Beta, since he can get into the code and find out all those numbers. There are three level-5 foods, three level-6 foods, 50 chef hats, and 100 chef hats as prizes for sure. I never saw anything larger, but there could be a tiny chance of 150 or 200 chef hats. Judging from how many of my Flavor Loots were hats, over on Beta, I wonder if it is something like a 50/50 for either food or hats, and then another chance for each item in each group.

Sprite1313

We probably should have asked Karvest over on Beta, since he can get into the code and find out all those numbers. There are three level-5 foods, three level-6 foods, 50 chef hats, and 100 chef hats as prizes for sure. I never saw anything larger, but there could be a tiny chance of 150 or 200 chef hats. Judging from how many of my Flavor Loots were hats, over on Beta, I wonder if it is something like a 50/50 for either food or hats, and then another chance for each item in each group.
I got a 75 chef hat from the flavour loot.

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
Personally, I have worse results when I try to factor in the possibility of winning back currency. I think trying to cover two levels of RNG makes the results more inaccurate. I know some people prefer that method, but I’ve always gotten the best results by ignoring that, regardless of the game mechanic. :)