• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mana and sediment

Iyapo1

@nativedeer back to your original question....I would have to say sentient goods are harder to get than mana. You need to use seeds to make sentient goods, it is my understanding that keeping seed production high enough to feed more than 3 manufactories is pretty difficult. So, thinking ahead, I picked up 5 active crevices, I will decide in later chapters if they are worth the RRs. If I get something better, great! If not....the active crevice is a solid sentient producer that does not need seeds.

Sorry I got the two buildings confused in my earlier post.

DeletedUser26243

@nativedeer back to your original question....I would have to say sentient goods are harder to get than mana. You need to use seeds to make sentient goods, it is my understanding that keeping seed production high enough to feed more than 3 manufactories is pretty difficult. So, thinking ahead, I picked up 5 active crevices, I will decide in later chapters if they are worth the RRs. If I get something better, great! If not....the active crevice is a solid sentient producer that does not need seeds.

Sorry I got the two buildings confused in my earlier post.
Thanks I just got 1 of the active it’s gonna change soon to new daily item but heck 1 is better then none