• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Map Related Issues

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
I already told them that I thought that ship had already sailed. It isn’t a big problem as long as I can help make up for the trade problem. Just hoping they get moved soon with automatic moves since I’m hearing we are getting closer to new chapter. Then I will need to put away some of my over producing factories.
I do have a list of players hoping to be moved that I share regularly. Please tell them to submit a ticket if they haven't already so I can get them added to it.

Katwick

Cartographer
It occurs to me that an Isolation Metric should ALSO be calculated for the Swap City as well as the Isolated City. Otherwise the new location might be just as bad, or even worse.

TomatoeHu

Sheets of Color
Please move me. I have asked support and told me basically i have to wait, that it will eventually happen. Meanwhile, its been MONTHS, almost a year. I have 15 Rings of coin cities on my right side, in Khelonaar. Each day there are more dead coin spots. No one moves me. It sucks, its frustrating. I have no neighbor help, i have a crap trader. Super Super frustrated. Please add me to a list
wtf coin city.png

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I have a question based on observation of a couple of cities in my FS that have not been moved to relatively better locations. A couple of cities were not advancing in research/chapters even though they participate in everything else. I guess you would call them parked cities? Anyway, I believe those are the only 2 who seem stuck on the map. I told them my suspicion that progress might be part of what is used to determine moves so they have started moving forward. We shall see If that helps get them moved at some point in the near future. Does anybody know if my suspicion is correct?

Lady Dastardly

I told them my suspicion that progress might be part of what is used to determine move
Based on what @helya has said in the past, "activity" is determined solely by the act of logging in, and is not dependent on any kind of progress or participation:
City movement is based on location on the map, available matching boost locations, and activity (logging in) only.
If your members would prefer to stay parked, it should not be hurting their movement chances.

Kadhrin

I know a bunch of folks in the fellowship on the far side of the map have even more mines, and I know the active folks *are* getting moved, but DANG this process is SLOW! I think that's a huge part of the frustration. I see maybe 2-4 more mines per week.

Ear worm every time I go to the map on Harandar:
"You'll remember me when the west wind moves
Upon the fields of Elvenar
You'll forget the sun in his jealous sky
As we walk in fields of gold...."

Followed by:
"I don't think these are the fields of gold he was looking for."

fields of gold Screen Shot 2022-09-19 at 10.24.44 PM.jpg