• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

mercenary camp/drone rider

DeletedUser2870

Though I understand that some kinds of research are needed to make progress in the tree I find it extremely annoying that in the fairychapter there are 2 required topics that still yield absolutely nothing but are required to move on in the tree.
And with 84 knowledgepoints needed for the mercenary camp AND another 66 needed for the drone rider It think that's a bit excessive to say the least.
Luckily on this world I'm not that far yet, but on the dutch server I postponed researching these 2 for as long as possible, but now have no choice if I want to move on.

I feel that if topics are introduced where the features aren't active yet, they should be 'dead-end' researches, or at least move from the mercenary camp to the drone-rider and have that be a dead end. That way people will have the option of passing them by without it interfering in the rest of the game.
If it were just a matter of a couple of days or even a week, it might be understandable, but it's been weeks now and there still is no sign of anything happening, so it's basically a required waste of time and effort to research these topics.

DeletedUser2870

Just an update: it's been months now. Nearly 4 months if memory serves.
Still no sign of the new units that were "coming soon". I guess my definition of coming soon is rather different from that of Innogames