• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mischievous Therapy - Discussion

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Has anyone found TomatoeHu's beautiful coloured Event sheets?
It's usually in her sig, but it doesn't look like it's been updated yet as it's still showing Autumn Zodiac.
LOL I read that the first time and thought you meant they were going to send you to a "CONVENT" .... Glad I read it again and cleaned my spectacles

Ed
It could be at a convent! There are monasteries in the game.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Be aware that there were a lot of changes to early quests a couple of days in, so not everyone who shares a list may have the correct quests. Jack has said the one he shares is updated and the one from iDavis should be too. I have not seen any posts from Tomato on the Beta forum since the event started, so hers may still have the datamined list. @SoggyShorts should know which version his wife is sharing.

Yogi Dave

Someone in my FS found the missing link: TomatoeHu's Mischievout Therapy
Now I can go about setting up my tiny town.

A missing link never to be found:
MissingLinkMan.jpg

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
That's the funny thing once I fixed the post, I turned around to inspect the box, and it was gone like it was never there. Very strange
Did you usher @Sir Squirrel out of a party or hire Bud Sorceress recently? Asking for some more friends.

No Dr Freakenspleen as yet, no Moose Bog either :(
This is the only Halloween building I like because I don’t like all the other ghoulish aesthetics. It’s so hard to replace though bc the yield is so good. I am super lazy at city Tetris and like to just replace buildings with same footprint so nothing has to get moved, but there aren’t another 4x4 with such high yields unless you chapter up or something.

Lady Dastardly

No surprise that my Dastardly self is a huge fan of "ghoulish aesthetics." In theory I love the Halloween event. Unfortunately, most of the dailies are just not very useful for me this time. I've loved Dr Freakenspleen because I personally think the Crab Hotel is WAY creepier and last year I was able to replace those with the good doctor.