• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mischievous Therapy - Discussion

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
'Mischievous Therapy’ questline event runs in Live Worlds from October 18th to November 8th 2022.
Read all about it here: https://tinyurl.com/2p8tad68

310431216_10221598533733300_4603123819563750859_n.jpg

This file can be opened on an ordinary PC with no special programs like Facebook. You are welcome to share the link with friends!

Note that the Live version is not always identical to the Beta version, as player feedback may lead to changes.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
oh noes when @crackie sees this she will have to make a plan to get that box...
No, she will hatch a plan to get other people to make the plan so it can’t be traced back to her…
Many apologies for the delay; however, I have correctly fixed the Announcement link to this discussion. Just needed to look in the box labeled Shenanigans from Helya
Is this like a box of confiscated shenanigans? Buddy and I would like to have a look to reclaim some stuff we may have left behind in the Principal’s Office from previous visits.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I know not where the box and its contents are from; it magically appeared when I was stuck trying to fix the post. Scary don't you think since I was attempting to fix a Witch Doctor post?
@The Fairy already weaponized Spire ghosts for shenanigans. I am concerned this is the Mischievous Therapy thread. It feels like a trap. They’re gonna entrap us into saying the wrong things and then send us away to convert the mischief out of us.