• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mischievous Therapy - Discussion

Moho

Chef
In this event, I don't know what I like most - the buildings I win that boosts my population or the storyline.
I for one always hunt for buildings that offer troops. I very much enjoy planting my Voices of the Prophet and Azure Stables in my backyard. These buildings produce a great amount of Priests and Faineant Frogs respectively. And yesterday I won 17, 15, and 9 Creepy Clinics in my three human cities. I'll be able to use a lot of Rangers from now on. :)

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Moho Creepy Clinic is one of the best dailies offered in this event. They compare very favorably to the other building that makes rangers: the Training Dojo. 3 Creepy Clinics will occupy the exact same amount of space as 2 Training Dojos. The 3 Clinics will produce more Rangers daily and provide more culture than the 2 Dojos. The 2 Dojos will provide a greater amount of population than all 3 Clinics. From buildings like this I'm usually most interested in the free troops, so the Clinics are better to me since they give more.

Rp44

Just a few pieces of feedback as the event wraps up:

*This is one of my favorite event types, and this particular questline was very quick and smooth for my cities at all levels (besides disliking the yucky back-to-back buy KP quests).

*I love Halloween, but I strongly dislike skeletons and zombies, so I have to find places to put my Creepy clinics so that I only see the fall foliage at the end of the building. I prefer the look of the Training Dojo, but I'm with Henroo as far as preferring more troops over pop.

*I was actually tempted by the Royal Prize pass this time for my tiny city that fully caters the spire every week - the expiring building that makes spectral stones is quite lovely to boot. But INNO's done a good job of whittling down our event currency for this event type so that most will barely make 260 (if that) with regular play (3-5 logins a day) and doing all the quests, in order to encourage a little diamond spending to "finish" the event. The Lost Outpost is at 280 in the prize pass, so I'd have to buy more currency to get there and *then* unlock the Royal Prizes, and I'd spend WAY less diamonds even buying four extra turns for every place I'd use one of the seven spectral stones I'd get from the building. So it's a nope again. Bummer.

*Yay for troop instants! That's one of my favorite things about this event type too - instants instead of direct troops, and many possibilities to win them.

StarLoad

*Yay for troop instants! That's one of my favorite things about this event type too - instants instead of direct troops, and many possibilities to win them.
I second that I did very well on troop instants of all types, and will have 5 extra Artifacts to use on one of the items. Plus two from gold makes 7 and that just leaves the FA to finish it off.

Ed

iamthouth

Tetris Master
WorldEvent EndsIronBronzeSilverGold
Beta
Arendyll
Winyandor
Felyndral
Khelonaar
Elcysandir
Sinya Arda1h 42m56198259318
Ceravyn
Harandar

I'll finish bronze at 258.

Mrietha

Why am I thinking that finishing In the iron league gives you a carting library?
Any body still have a screen shot of the leagues?

Thank you.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Why am I thinking that finishing In the iron league gives you a carting library?
Any body still have a screen shot of the leagues?

Thank you.
Buildings are given for Bronze, Silver and Gold leagues.

1668012186491.png

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
this cash in design takes a looooooong time to cash in everything if you do it all at once. If you have more then one city... ugh.

That being said... results for two cities. Both completed all quests and got the 'claim' bonuses. Both for the 100 email, ashen phoenix and collected around the city at the same time. - Everything for both cities was done equally. - Both cashed in on the last day.

Dom
started with 6392 currency.
collected last daily 35 and 7 more around city after bulk cash in.
Got 9 artifacts.
264 cat thinggies.

Necro
started with 6376 currency
collected last daily 35 and 8 more around city after bulk cash in.
Got 9 artifacts.
279 cat thinggies.

So it took everything, but i reached 9 artifacts on both which is good/minimum.
15 kp difference between the two cities on what fell around the edges of town.
Silver league was showing at 258+ at 4h left in event. (So it might have changed). I completed everything available without spending and just barely hit the silver league.

Both cashed in on the last day.
Side note: Not sure if im the only one... But i ended up cashing in at the end having not even checked any of the daily prizes...
Iv always completed every event so far.. but its exhausting because they are never ending. Even someone with the time and ocd like me is getting very tired of it. And iv found myself not really checking daily prizes for the last several events. Even my ability to care is dwindling. So thats really not a good sign. Inno really needs to slow down with these never ending events. Down time is not a bad thing. Even worse, these exhausting never ending events usually give main buildings that ill never ever place any way. So its a waste of innos time and a waste of my time. Let ppl have some down time form these events...

StarLoad

this cash in design takes a looooooong time to cash in everything if you do it all at once. If you have more then one city... ugh.

That being said... results for two cities. Both completed all quests and got the 'claim' bonuses. Both for the 100 email, ashen phoenix and collected around the city at the same time. - Everything for both cities was done equally. - Both cashed in on the last day.

Dom
started with 6392 currency.
collected last daily 35 and 7 more around city after bulk cash in.
Got 9 artifacts.
264 cat thinggies.

Necro
started with 6376 currency
collected last daily 35 and 8 more around city after bulk cash in.
Got 9 artifacts.
279 cat thinggies.

So it took everything, but i reached 9 artifacts on both which is good/minimum.
15 kp difference between the two cities on what fell around the edges of town.
Silver league was showing at 258+ at 4h left in event. (So it might have changed). I completed everything available without spending and just barely hit the silver league.

Side note: Not sure if im the only one... But i ended up cashing in at the end having not even checked any of the daily prizes...
Iv always completed every event so far.. but its exhausting because they are never ending. Even someone with the time and ocd like me is getting very tired of it. And iv found myself not really checking daily prizes for the last several events. Even my ability to care is dwindling. So thats really not a good sign. Inno really needs to slow down with these never ending events. Down time is not a bad thing. Even worse, these exhausting never ending events usually give main buildings that ill never ever place any way. So its a waste of innos time and a waste of my time. Let ppl have some down time form these events...
Or do like I do and only participate in the event is it offers you something you need/want
I have skipped several of them already

Ed

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The randomness of finding the cats and finding extra lights is still too big of a spread. My two Beta cities finished with 256 and 268, despite having a nearly identical amount of currency over the event. My active Live city finished at 261, despite having the extra from the newsletter and two Ashen Phoenix. All three cities bought the same number of the 420-cost light packs, and while the Beta cities had enough left over for a 195-cost pack and a couple of extra candles, my Live city had enough for a 2nd 195-cost pack and a couple of candles, but still finished 7 cats less than the higher-scoring Beta city. Some randomness is fine, and to be expected, but that is too much.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
My worst result was 269 Friendly Spirits, my best was on Beta, at 291. I got the Tome of Nightmares in most of my cities, and primarily scored Silver League everywhere. I have 3 cities that snagged Gold League. I made the Tome my goal, and I mainly got it. I'm not sure what the RNG setting for US2 was, but that was my worst realm by far. However I think I was on the phone with someone when I accidentally paid for a 195 pack on day 4, and bought a flash bomb for 50. :rolleyes:
Overall I am very pleased with this event.