• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

More pets, please

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Oh, good! It seemed like a natural follow-up to the phoenix.

Yes, but since intelligent dragons are added to the game with the Sorcerers and Dragons chapter, we may not get dragons. I can just see the Dragon in charge of one of the schools in that chapter getting all upset we are keeping his cousins as pets. lol

Now, the question is, what other creatures besides the dragon and phoenix have a big role in the game? There are always the unicorns, but I would not know how they would be added into the game as pets. Maybe as a herd? Each evolution level adds one unicorn to the building, until at level 10 you have a full herd of 10 unicorns?

Kekune

There are always the unicorns, but I would not know how they would be added into the game as pets. Maybe as a herd? Each evolution level adds one unicorn to the building, until at level 10 you have a full herd of 10 unicorns?

Baby unicorns, all the way. Give me an itty bitty unicorn with its itty bitty horn and let it grow up. Fully evolved, it could grow wings and poop rainbows.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I just looked through the culture buildings that we can buy and other than dragons and the guest races, there are almost no other creatures represented. There is a griffin with one building and they would be cool. There is also not much from previous events that would work for creatures already in the game that could be turned into pets.

DeletedUser2768

Baby unicorns, all the way. Give me an itty bitty unicorn with its itty bitty horn and let it grow up. Fully evolved, it could grow wings and poop rainbows.

I just looked through the culture buildings that we can buy and other than dragons and the guest races, there are almost no other creatures represented. There is a griffin with one building and they would be cool. There is also not much from previous events that would work for creatures already in the game that could be turned into pets.

Y'all just gave me a guest race idea.....I'll tag you both.

DeletedUser

This...this would not be a good idea to any sane person.

My father was a Stark, my mother, a Targaryen. No one wants me to have wolves, or Dragons (or ravens), if they enjoy living in peace. Especially those people in the Red Keep across the sea.

I have issues.

Serious issues.

Don't say you weren't warned.