• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mouseover info wrong/incomplete

Vergazi

When I mouseover my workshops that are in my midst of production, the tooltip box that appears only says460 x Supplies and not what it is producing, which I think is normal?

Elvenar v1.74.2 - (79ef84f) (2019-03-07 09:31)

Adobe Flash 32.0.0.142

Windows 7 Pro

Elves

Aelyria

IE 11.0.9600.192.96 update version 11.0.111 (KB4491113)

Hope that's enough Info to help

DeletedUser20334

Happening to me as well. Windows 7 PC, Adobe Flash version 32.0.0.142, Google Chrome 72.0.3626.121. Started happening a couple of hours ago where all buildings producing resources are not showing the actual amount being produced at that point correctly.

Vergazi

Still having the same issue at this time. Also a couple times the game abruptly lost connection and seemed to reload.

Risen Malchiah

The same issue is affecting Grounds of the Orc Strategist, Vallorian Valor and Orc Nests. They all no longer show what is currently available for early collection.

The generic supplies one is of particular concern however with Fellowship Adventures on the horizon.

Vergazi

tooltiperror.jpg

Risen Malchiah

There's more to add since this all seems related to the same bug.

The Barracks, Training Ground and Merc Camp don't properly indicate what is being produced.

While making Barracks troops, the number shown is inaccurate:
(It should show 1071 Priests.)

tooltiperror1.jpg

And while making Barracks troops, the TG & MC don't know what is happening:
(Screenshots taken 3 min apart. The same 1071 Priests are being produced.)

tooltiperror2.jpg

Vergazi

There's more to add since this all seems related to the same bug.

The Barracks, Training Ground and Merc Camp don't properly indicate what is being produced.

While making Barracks troops, the number shown is inaccurate:
(It should show 1071 Priests.)

View attachment 5237

And while making Barracks troops, the TG & MC don't know what is happening:
(Screenshots taken 3 min apart. The same 1071 Priests are being produced.)

View attachment 5238
Now that you mention it I have noticed on occaision that the tooltip info sometimes reflects the previous target's info, so I assumed it was some form of lag or slowness in updating the info.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It's a single bug. Making a second thread to add new information is not as useful as adding new information to the original bug report. It can result in a second bug entry for them to track, where it may get picked up by a different person and information that would help the first person is not available to them as soon as it should be. That is almost certainly one part of the reason that the forum rules say to make sure you aren't creating duplicate threads.

Risen Malchiah

No apologies necessary @Ashrem. I know you were just being helpful and I didn't take it negatively. :)

So, to summarize both threads, the tooltip bug appears to be affecting all factories, workshops, mana & troop production buildings, and all early collection timers. (Basically everything.) With Fellowship Adventures coming along, that was why I continued the thread since it seemed to be somewhat urgent. (And @Fairy Dust has already forwarded the info, so *fingers crossed*.) Thank you!

Vergazi

restooltiperror.png
Well great that the info is correct now, but...hoping it's just temporary. At least the info is correct now.

Attachments

• prodtooltiperror.png
    prodtooltiperror.png
    271.3 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

TalimSwift

Problem kinda fixed but i dont see the relevance of showing the total production twice... Seems redundant to me... And the aesthetics changes in the combat windows were put there for what reason exactly? Did someone really get paid to make those absolutely unnecessary changes? LOL