• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Move the Pet Food out of the Enchant Tab or create a new category for it

DeletedUser5676

I bet the problem isn't how you get the pet food, it's that the game designers don't consider them enchantments. If they really are food for magical creatures, then they aren't really enchantments. But they should put them in a food tab, not the same tab as the enchantments.

Risen Malchiah

I bet the problem isn't how you get the pet food, it's that the game designers don't consider them enchantments. If they really are food for magical creatures, then they aren't really enchantments. But they should put them in a food tab, not the same tab as the enchantments.
I completely agree. I'm ok with them not being considered "enchantments" as long as they are not placed in the enchantments inventory. That just creates added confusion.

The ideal place would be to put Pet Food, Royal Restoration and Blueprints (and possibly evolution artifacts) into a 4th yet-to-be-named tab in the inventory. That would solve numerous lingering problems all at once.

DeletedUser5521

I bet the problem isn't how you get the pet food, it's that the game designers don't consider them enchantments.
I think the game designers do consider them to be enchantments and that's why the Dragon Abbey gives the Mana bonus whenever the Pet Food is applied to the Phoenix, as it does when any other enchantment is used, and the building sparkles for the duration of the effect after the Pet Food is applied (given, fed?) the same as an encorcelled building... Why would these things happen if it's not considered an enchantment? The Mana bonus is the clincher for me.. :oops:
Dragon Abbey.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Vergazi

I completely agree. I'm ok with them not being considered "enchantments" as long as they are not placed in the enchantments inventory. That just creates added confusion.

The ideal place would be to put Pet Food, Royal Restoration and Blueprints (and possibly evolution artifacts) into a 4th yet-to-be-named tab in the inventory. That would solve numerous lingering problems all at once.
How about a 4th tab in the MA called "Magic Items" or anything else that would work?