• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

My Elf Game Art

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
This piece is called "Nobody Needs It, Indeed"
nobody-needs-it.jpg

crackie

You do know that Shrek is friends with Donkey, right? And Donkey has a dragon for a girlfriend. What is Buddy going to do when *THEY* turn up? LOL
Let's hope Inno doesn't know anything about Ogres to put them into the game. Grimms Bros who? They don't sound German at all!

crackie

Someone got a new Chef's hat and whisk. We've learned to equip our avatars with more tools in case @muffy. ever drunkenly stumbles into the wrong house looking for liquor again.
buddy-chef-nuke.png

My housemate's parents were over and I tried to give the mom my 2nd bag of marshmallows that I didn't need to use. Her dad cuts in and said, "What adults eat marshmallows?" So she made me show them pictures of my culinary shenanigans as well as the original photo it was based on. Other hilarious questions fielded include:
  • Why is the popcorn that color?
  • How did you get it that color?
  • Wait, why are the little girls cheering at a nuclear explosion?
  • Where did you get this picture?
  • What do you mean you made it?

Last edited:

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Maybe Donkey wants to be a llama? What if that's the case? Problem solved, I would think.

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
Someone got a new Chef's hat and whisk. We've learned to equip our avatars with more tools in case @muffy. ever drunkenly stumbles into the wrong house looking for liquor again.
buddy-chef-nuke.png

My housemate's parents were over and I tried to give the mom my 2nd bag of marshmallows that I didn't need to use. Her dad cuts in and said, "What adults eat marshmallows?" So she made me show them pictures of my culinary shenanigans as well as the original photo it was based on. Other hilarious questions fielded include:
  • Why is the popcorn that color?
  • How did you get it that color?
  • Wait, why are the little girls cheering at a nuclear explosion?
  • Where did you get this picture?
  • What do you mean you made it?
Damnnnn....a girl has one lil drink with two lil arms....totally annihilated someone's house, strapped with a Muffinator Jager Super Soaker 2022...and still wearing her halo....ya'll we're just waiting for that blast....it's ok...you can admit....you are not alone
muffinator.jpg

crackie

Traded my whisk in for a scroll, but kept the chef's hat. Originally wanted her to hold a rolled up scroll, but it looked like a baking roller so the scroll had to be unraveled to look more like a scroll. Now it looks like they're celebrating because they got some secret alchemist formula from the scrolls to successfully work in creating a nuclear popcorn explosion. I am okay with those turn of events.
buddy-chef-scroll-nuke.png

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Traded my whisk in for a scroll, but kept the chef's hat. Originally wanted her to hold a rolled up scroll, but it looked like a baking roller so the scroll had to be unraveled to look more like a scroll. Now it looks like they're celebrating because they got some secret alchemist formula from the scrolls to successfully work in creating a nuclear popcorn explosion. I am okay with those turn of events.
This looks great!

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
Oooooooo I just wanna bite it !!!

crackie

From the same food lab that brought you Bud Sorceress's Nuclear Revenge, I've now made a Queen of Snacks out of snacks for the last week of shenanigans with helya. Definitely an equally unique blend of questionably gathered ingredients.
helya-snack-info.png