• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Maz Mellor

Mystique (current rank: #49) is a friendly, drama-free, trade-balanced fellowship with a competitive edge and a heart of gold. We don't normally have much turnover, but two of our long-time players have just left us owing to changing life circumstances.

Which is where you come in! If you are an advanced (minimum score: 20K), (near-)daily player willing to visit everyone in the guild at least 5x/week, post only fair or bargain (and only rarely cross-tier) trades, and produce only your boosted goods, we would like to hear from you! In return, we can offer lots of neighborly help, very active trading, a voluntary Ancient Wonder help thread, strong (but not mandatory) participation in tournaments, and a lively chat window (for those who are interested). We are most keen to recruit players who are boosted in crystal or dust.

If you are interested in joining us, please read our full fellowship description and send me a private message in-game. I am also happy to answer any questions you might have. Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:

Maz Mellor

Edited the above to reflect our current rank and needs. It will look in-game like we only have one opening, but we in fact have two (I just haven't been able to bring myself to expel one of our longest-serving and most beloved members without someone to replace her *sob*).

If you're into demographics, you might like to know that our guild has attracted what I think are surprising numbers of musicians, educators, artists, military veterans, animal-lovers (not just dogs and cats, either), and professional Santa Clauses (OK, we only have one of those, but surely even one is surprising?!). If you belong to one of those groups, then maybe you've found your tribe—or, if you don't, perhaps you'd like to help us diversify? ;)

Last edited:

Maz Mellor

Edited again. Vacancies make me twitchy. Won't you come join us so I can relax? ;)

Last edited: