• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Naturally Amazing

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Any "stopper" tasks, known from list but not discussed yet ???
I did not find any 'impossible' quests.
We have noticed that some of the ‘difficult’ quests may be modified to accommodate players in the very low beginner’s chapters - in order to eliminate ‘game-stoppers’.
Recently, for quite as few of the quests, we can choose from any Encounter - Map, Tournament or Spire. This is a massive improvement!
Thanks to the designers for steadily improving the quest set in response to feedback, to make it more accessible to every player.
:) :)

mikeledo

My theory in playing the shuffleboard is not to care about the prizes if you want to advance. You play every day until you get all of the 2X etc, and multiples on the board and then stop. The board will reset itself the next day. This way you are not spending any event currency on squares that you know will only advance you 1 move.

Iyapo1

With my chapter 3 city I cleared one board and won an Arbor of Spring Flowers, an Observatory, a Tender Tag Team, a Red Amaryllis Field and a blue begonia Field.....plus other little prizes.....I love this format and I love the itty bitty buildings!

tiG23

My theory in playing the shuffleboard is not to care about the prizes if you want to advance. You play every day until you get all of the 2X etc, and multiples on the board and then stop. The board will reset itself the next day. This way you are not spending any event currency on squares that you know will only advance you 1 move.
but what if you want two of that daily??

Hueanthar

@SuNaya Dark, here's the link to the Red Amaryllis Field on ElvenArchitect... Red Amaryllis Field.

Red Amaryllis Field.png