• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New evolving building

Fayeanne

Well, one of them makes an AW KP instant (now worthless), the second makes Banshees (mostly worthless), and the third makes CCs...which is useful except that it also happens to make my city's boost. It would be nice if it'd make a non-boost rather than just duplicating what I can already make in my manufactories.

Other cities will get different mileage, of course.

Side note: It appears to me that the goods that these buildings make are hard-coded, that is, not based on your boosts? Since I assume most everyone will go for the one that makes CCs, does this mean we are looking at another Scrolls debacle?

BrinDarby

well 2 are good looking , 1 is as Fay said is usefull.
I'm guessing for a 3x3 that makes a CC, many ppl
will just get as many as they can and skip the other 2.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Depends on your chapter. One gives divine seeds, one gives mana, and one gives troops. So if you are far enough in the game to need seeds or mana, that could make a difference.

TimeMachine

Just finished my Arcane Arena in my "Chapter 17-City" it is good looking with that Ifrit on top!

1706995850102.png

The Arcane Arena gives Mana. I recognized too late that for Divine Seeds I should have chosen the Potionmakers Pedestal.
That's why I will keep on trying to get more artifacts. Maybe I can manage to built it up too.

Anyway I guess I can take good use of that nice designed Arcane Arena, because in chapter 17 I will need large amounts of Mana too.
The Arcane Arena is, by the way, the building that delivers 3KP instants. @Fayeanne said "worthless now".

Ok, because of that new changes the value of KPs has maybe been decreased in general but I always liked to have at least one building in my cities that delivers 3KP instants, since I got used to it by Flower Goblin Epiphany.

I guess just because of that 3KP instant, Flower Goblin Epiphany is my personal most teleported building in Elvenar.
Didn't want to use Royal Restoration on it so teleported it into my Spells Inventory - A few days or weeks later I started to miss them 3KP instants and put it out again.

To me the Arcane Arena is an invitation to save Royal Restoration by not using them on my old Flower Goblin Epiphany. ;)

Last edited:

TimeMachine

Yes! That is the plan! :)

I really like that kind of "mutiple choice-event". So everybody, especially those who don't play that much as me, can at least complete one of the three evolving buildings and hopefully nobody ends up frustrated in event!

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Potionmakers gives seeds and a combining catalyst daily. With the new AW upgrade requirements, I think it is pretty clear that this is the best building in the event. If I can win 2 fully evolved copies of it and *IF* they introduce a new building which gives extra spell fragments daily in a future event, then maybe I can continue to upgrade my ancient wonders...

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Potionmakers gives seeds and a combining catalyst daily. With the new AW upgrade requirements, I think it is pretty clear that this is the best building in the event. If I can win 2 fully evolved copies of it and *IF* they introduce a new building which gives extra spell fragments daily in a future event, then maybe I can continue to upgrade my ancient wonders...

If you finish with at least 360, and in Gold League, you will get enough artifacts to max all three bases at level 5 right away, so you could have 3 Potionmakers, if you get very lucky or spend diamonds. I have the feeling all the big spenders will be doing this and the minimum for Gold staying under 360 is unlikely. Depending on server, of course.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
If you finish with at least 360, and in Gold League, you will get enough artifacts to max all three bases at level 5 right away, so you could have 3 Potionmakers, if you get very lucky or spend diamonds. I have the feeling all the big spenders will be doing this and the minimum for Gold staying under 360 is unlikely. Depending on server, of course.
I'm not spending that kind of money. I hope I can win 3 bases. And then with future fellowship adventures and with artifacts being put in the spire, I will be able to someday evolve them.

TimeMachine

*IF* they introduce a new building which gives extra spell fragments daily in a future event, then maybe I can continue to upgrade my ancient wonders...
I've built myself a "spell fragments-park"

1707014455433.png

Takes a little space but this one delivers 3200 spell fragments daily!
It even includes a Creepy Clinic for those who still have to recover from the last changes that were made to the game. ;)

Last edited:

Spiny

I am actually leaning towards the Arcane Arena myself, though I have yet to finalize the decision. The "Ancient Knowledge 3" instant is not worthless. Its value is exactly 136 Spell Fragments, which you can claim by disenchanting it (If you have a level 5 Magic Academy).

This amounts to a daily gain of 15.11 Spell Fragments per day per tile.
By comparison, the popular moonstone library set gives 21.88 Spell Fragments per tile in a day. (25 if you collect every 21 hours).

Silver Lady

A slight side track here...SF values for fragging AWKP

AWKP ValueSF/InstanceSF/KP

Values are based on L5 MA.

As I always have plenty of KP and lots of rune shards I think a good way forward for me is to frag all AWKP for SF to use in upgrading my AWs.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
As I always have plenty of KP and lots of rune shards I think a good way forward for me is to frag all AWKP for SF to use in upgrading my AWs.

I always have some place to use those, so I would never disenchant them. The one thing most people don't think about are the Portal Profits. Those are worth crazy amounts of spell fragments and, unless someone is rushing the guest race chapters, they just sit in your inventory, slowly accumulating.