• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Feature - Hobby Room (in builders hut) - Boost your production

iamthouth

Tetris Master
This looks very promising, might be just the boost you need to finish a building/research etc.
Boosts vary between 20% for gold, supplies and discovered resources and 80% for manufactory goods.
image_2023-06-05_191612626.png

Clicking the Watch button launches an ad. The ad played, but returning to the screen it delivery this message for me. Is still gave me a 3 hrs boost, I hadn't changed it from coins which is the default.
image_2023-06-05_191921734.png

This greyed out the resource selection, but clicking Watch again did boost it to 6 hrs. (ad was the same as the first one, but done in 5 seconds).
1685956902950.png

Watching the ad four times gives me 12 hr boost, but locks out the resource boost selection, so that is the one thing to be mindful of.
1685957052110.png

For the return, watching the ad is fine with me.

The boost shows up as a builder bonus.
1685957194804.png1685957227740.png

Last edited:

Mikey T

This apparently isn't working on all servers. I'm in 2 cities, Ceravyn and Elcysander, and in both cities, when I click on the "watch" button, nothing happens.

FaunWillow

Placing live servers on the a/b testing (meaning: some players have a new feature and some don't) that is normally only done on Beta, and sometimes the international servers, just blows my mind.
I guess everyone is a guinea pig for INNO now, without notice or any communication (or respect) towards the player base. :rolleyes:

Theodora

They kind of did something similar to this when they originally launched ads in Rise of Cultures expect at the time of partial launch of ads for that game there didn't exist a beta server at the moment it's only about a couple months old.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I don't even have a watch button to not do anything when I click on it. Do you have to have purchased all 5 builder slots?

AJ

Yogi Dave

I have 5 builders, but this is a new tab. Look at the pics the OP has posted. You can see the tab at the top of the dialog. I've also heard it's not a full rollout, so if you don't have the tab, you aren't one of the lottery winners or losers depending on your feelings about the ads.

MYRIANA

This looks very promising, might be just the boost you need to finish a building/research etc.
Boosts vary between 20% for gold, supplies and discovered resources and 80% for manufactory goods.
View attachment 15875

Clicking the Watch button launches an ad. The ad played, but returning to the screen it delivery this message for me. Is still gave me a 3 hrs boost, I hadn't changed it from coins which is the default.
View attachment 15876

This greyed out the resource selection, but clicking Watch again did boost it to 6 hrs. (ad was the same as the first one, but done in 5 seconds).
View attachment 15877

Watching the ad four times gives me 12 hr boost, but locks out the resource boost selection, so that is the one thing to be mindful of.
View attachment 15878

For the return, watching the ad is fine with me.

The boost shows up as a builder bonus.
View attachment 15879View attachment 15880
does your hut have to be at level 5. I upgraded one of mine and I got nothing. debating on upgrading my other one.

OIM20

Wait til you start getting the inappropriate ads. -.- I complained and complained to the support email for Sunrise Village about the ads that kept showing up. Took forever to finally stop seeing most of them. I still get the ones for "Island Questaway" which is not Inno-family-friendly at all.

Seriously, Inno shouldn't be making money off of ad content that they would ban me for showing screen captures of in the forum.

But, that's not in Elvenar... yet.